Countdown Beta?

Welcome To Astlan Forums The Apostles of Doom Countdown Beta?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 262 total)
  • Author
    Ben

Speaking of Book 3 the title of this forum says Late June and I can’t help but notice we are now on July. Any predictions Tizzy? Surely such a Demon as you must know???

Nok’umbri

No, no, I’m sure I won’t. I don’t believe in using another’s *cough* personal *cough* pipe.

The alpha is out, which is missing the last few chapters. About the last 20% of what the full Beta will have.

It’s available from the menu for people are signed up for the Beta program

“The Books| The Apostles of Doom Beta Book”

You should see it there.

Hey Tizzy, just got back from my accursed master, and got your email. thanks for the invite , and heres a reminder for the potion once you have the time.

Oryn Starheart,
    Demon of metal and radiation

Tizzy

Tell me about it!

Going past July is bad. Bare minimum of 1 month for Beta, last time it ended up being more like 3. However, I don’t think that circumstance will repeat this time. It does not have “Book 2” challenges, being Book 3. Probably need at least 2 months for Editor & formatting, would squeeze an Oct 1 release, 1 yr anniversary. However, that seems very optimistic. In particular since there is no way to know Editor’s schedule given there is no fixed time for Beta to end….

Skaar

We always end up arguing which is better, she says hot sauce which is alright but has nothing on ketchup which can go on anything or one.

Novykh

Where can I apply to be a Beta-Demon for Apostles of Doom?

Tizzy

I rambled and speculated 4 days ago, no one rambled or speculated back.

Maybe you forgot to check follow by email on that forum.

Although I do find you concern not only touching and heartwarming, but quite coincidental because upon my recent return to Doom after taking care of a pest in my garden, Tom too told me that he missed me and had been worried because he couldn’t contact me.

Twice in so many days. Sniffle. It feels so good to be missed. :d/

Tizzy

Drink up!

Drink the potion while its boiling!

LCSpartan051

The problem is that the demons that run gmail and hotmail don’t want so many more demons to suddenly be created unless they control them.

Tizzy

Welcome aboard!

Hopefully T-A-G will get it done soon!

Tizzy

I have to agree, the can’t seem to keep their shit together, they just sort of go every which way.

The following chant will teleport you to the hallway outside the room! (I fear it’s something of a tongue twister—hmm that could be a problem in that you don’t actually have a tongue…)

¥ë߶©¢Œ²çîyŠƒ ëߎ¤Ÿ¬»º°ÇØÏÌËãòÞÜêÿöåÍÑÐ˱µ»¬¡Ÿ€‡~†®­³×¿¼Í÷þûª£°ž•‹…Ùðõ£÷øçÐÆȶ¤žƒ

Thanks!

JMX

Time is an illusion.

Tizzy

I’ve been battling gremlins of late; still trying to determine if I’ve got them all fixed.

T-A-G is dragging his sorry butt on the book. Getting quite annoyed with him.

Think I need to chain him to a rock and let an eagle…oops….I think that was a spoiler….

](*,)

aden

Sign me up as well

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 262 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.