Countdown Beta?

Welcome To Astlan Forums The Apostles of Doom Countdown Beta?

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 262 total)
  • Author
    Tizzy

Oooh! Really? :-k

In that case I’m going to head over to Orbitz.com (assuming they still exist) and buy T-A-G a ticket to Fiji or some place with crappy Internet–well technically that would be the Abyss, but he already refuses to visit, says it’s too hot for him. Sheesh.

Gotta do something to extend your torment! :d/

I am a demon after all, it’s what I do! o:)

MRE

I’ve just finished a summer reread and have been passing series around to easily addicted family members! If possible I’d love to be a beta demon and get a closer look at the sausage.

Winter

at some point i would really like to hear about tizzy’s adventures in the grove, he mentions he’s been there before i really want to know why

Tizzy

You are in the right place, at soon to be the right time…

Assuming T-A-G ever gets off his butt and finishes. He keeps whining about needing money to eat and a roof to sleep under.

Whine whine whine.

1) who “needs” to eat? eating is what you do to your accursed master
    2) who needs a roof when a cave will do just fine?
    3) sleep? What? Is he living at Mount Doom where he has to compete for mana resources with a power hungry volcano?

Ben

[quote=Tizzy;3363]No Lottery, everyone that signs up can participate.

It’s not like we’re sacrificing virgins to dragons.

Sheesh, I miss Vermithrax, he was such a nice guy. Damn Ralph Richardson and Peter MacNicol for killing him! [/quote]

I heard that some white haired girl obsessed wth freeing slaves has got three dragons. If you can find out what plane she’s on you could always steal one. Plus they’re each a different colour – one black, one white and one green. You could have the green one and be colour co-ordinated!

P.s. do Dragon’s like your cookies?

Gelcube

No problem, Tizzy! It was fun.

Hmm, as rules-bound as these Oorstemothians are, they’ll probably notice, but I don’t care. The taste wasn’t too bad, either. I’ve had worse. Lawyers taste very bitter.

Hey, maybe I can go back and get a couple more! I’m sure there are more people there than they need. I’ve been meaning to do some pickling.

Napalm222

I would love to be a beta demon! [-o<

* Yawns and crawls from my cave* so were invoking beta demons? This is a reminder to Tizzy, morning btw

Hello Betas, hello TAG,

how does it going ? Is the publication date in December still feasible, or is January more likely?8-[
    Come out of your caves and give the rest of us an update!!:-s

Ben

Me too for beta-demondom too please!!! Love the series so far have first two books many times x

LCSpartan051

So by the time the eighth book rolls around, would the beta demons be beta Concordenax’s? Because then they would be type 7’s.

Tizzy

When T-A-G adds everyone posting here to AoD Beta Demons, he will send an email, some of which may get through.

Once the link is active, clicking on the link will show a message on the home page and you will see more forums in the Forums area (eventually)

There is a delay between the link click/beta demonization and the forums appearing because the forum membership has to sync with site membership and that’s done a scheduler, but the site will tell you right away and you can download the beta, and the extra forums show up an hour or two later.

JMX

[quote=Puck;3581]One wonders if a Demon ever tried to sue an Accursed Master in Oorstermoth: I[/quote]

Well since they want to serve warrants into the abyss that would imply demons could attend and/or take part in court.

I hate to imagine their court processes though. I like to think that after the first 5mins suicide starts to look mighty tempting.

Flakes

Me too, me too!

Tizzy

Yes, hot sauce is important!

I know this one demoness, I think she’s currently out there in the hinterlands of the multiverse somewhere, she’s been spending most of the last century on a low mana plane, she always keeps a bottle of hot sauce in her purse.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 262 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.