Countdown Beta?

Welcome To Astlan Forums The Apostles of Doom Countdown Beta?

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 262 total)
  • Author
    Puck

Wonderfully terrible things away.

Malahadiel

[color=darkred]I, Malahadiel, would sell my soul into servitude for all eternity, to become a beta-demon!! :[-o< [/color]

Tizzy

Done and Done.

Bwah hah hah hah hah hah

:-“

Tizzy

I can tell you for a fact that we at Doom have the best communion wafers in the business. Hands down!

Just ask the Tin Can, who seems rather wobbly and disoriented this morning after last night’s ceremony. Bet his god never had gave such good communion!

:d/

EyeDeKay

Hmm wonder if the any religion of astlan has the whole eating of stuff to symbolize God’s body parts. Other than a cannibal cult of course.

Tizzy

Exactly! I actually referenced that at one point in a discussion I was having with Reggie, Antefalken, Boggy and Estrebrius, while were in the kitchen whipping up some ‘mortal stash’ as I call it (for the mortals in the ceremony)

However, T-A-G bleeped it out in editing. He thought some people might be offended! What? Next thing you know, people will be criticizing the taking of hallucinogenic substances in religious rituals.

Which was basically my point: What drug do you have to be on to believe that when you put unleavened bread and wine in your mouth, have a priest say a few words and wave his hands in your face and suddenly it transubstantiates into the literal exact flesh and blood of someone who’s been dead for 2,000 years.!

Ooh. Ick Ick Ick talk about dried out leather and dust!

Iume

So, a vacation starting on Saturday, TAG is hoping to kick things off before leaving on vacation, and the forum is created but locked. Perhaps beta will start tomorrow?

I had hoped, but I didn’t get it done. It is going to be a working vacation, both for one client I have doing stuff next week and for finishing up with the book.

I am basically down to “the final leadup” to the “final event” (of this volume) but because it arguably the “biggest event” “largest scale” event “involving the most characters” of the entire 3 book set so far, that’s still a big pile of words. One event, multiple groups of protagonists and antagonists.

I am looking for September 1/Labor Day weekend kick off.

Iume

Oh that sucks. You shouldn’t have to work during vacation even if you are choosing to do it.

Nok’umbri

Yes, thank you for trying hard to get it to us, but take your time. I know I would rather a late but refreshed author over an overworked one who drops off the “grid” out of exhaustion. Don’t hurt yourself, that’s what us demons are for, after all.

Awdyr

Hmmm, I’ve only recently discovered the series and finished them, so I am late in discovering the existence of beta demons. Is it still possible to join? I would love to have the honour of helping to finalise the book. Though, my account is not yet verified ( mail refusing to arrive ) so I don’t know if that will affect my application.

Megalomanic

I too would like to become a beta demonized. And I too have problems with verification.

Iblees

I too had a problem with verification before, I discovered that the verification email went to spam mail for some reason, So check spam or junk mail to see if it is there.

Tizzy

I have zapped Megalomaniac and MRE!

Of course, the tech D’Orcs might get confused and try to eat [b]M[/b](eal) [b]R[/b](eady) to [b]E[/b](at) being mostly space marines they eat a lot of MREs.

Personally, I like Beef Stroganoff.

kyler

I would love to hop on this wagon of glory if still avalible

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 262 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.