Countdown Beta?

Welcome To Astlan Forums The Apostles of Doom Countdown Beta?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 262 total)
  • Author
    Tizzy

Clawing great!

Falling for 10 days, now that’s a very deep hole you fell into. It doesn’t even take that long to fall an infinite distance in….ooops, can’t say that without spoiling a major plot point for book 3.

GameGraphix

Sign me up

Tizzy

I leave it to your putrid imaginations.

Want a toke?

Grant

Will it be soon i cant help but check twice a day going insane waiting is this all part of tizzy’s evil plot to drive everyone mad?](*,)

George

[size=9]Freshly formed Beta Demon here, Tizzy where is my welcome party???[/size]

Grant

I Totally have already sold my soul to be a beta reader to tizzy i am sure that the 3rd book will feature more of the true master (tizzy) behind all evil plots in the multiverse =d>

I know and I really want to get it out, the last six weeks or so I’ve just been insanely busy with my “day job” and have accomplished far less than I had hoped.

I am still hoping to keep the actual release date to within 1 year of the last book, but that squishes beta and editing. We shall see, quality will come first though…

JMX

I sold my soul for the last beta. I am willing to offer someone else’s soul for this beta!

Korwin

[quote=Tizzy;3641]Final death?

HAH!!

Don’t believe that it exists…

Have you never seen a soap opera or read a comic book?

Where there is a writer there is a way!

Just ask my friend Kenny!

:d/
    [/quote]Well, it depends, are you the Main Char. or an supporting Red Shirt?
    Thread carefully… :-k

But let’s drop this part, not really confortable discussing losing Tizzy to enraged Readers… :-$

Korwin

[quote=Tizzy;3644]
    Clearly we see who has NOT been reading the books! #-o

If you had been reading the books, you would certainly know that I AM THE PROTAGONIST! The entire series revolves around me!

Seriously, your were asleep at the kindle, it’s pretty obvious that I am the star of the books, everyone else is just there to amuse me in my adventures!

:d/

Sheesh…[/quote]
    I want to belief o:)

Scivantes

Hey, I’d love to be a part of the Beta Demon cool club since The Alphas have too much responsibility and no one likes the Omegas. I’d like to submit my resume for demonization! I think you will find it most terrible and full of atrocity! 😀

On a side note, I am still waiting for the verification email for initial entry into the Abyss, so don’t know if that will limit me.

Tizzy

Last time we made people sign up in [color=red]Blood.[/color]

Wonder if we should do that again?

I am afraid though that would cause problems for GelCube since I don’t think gelatinous cubes have any blood?

Maybe it could spit some out of one of its dinners?

Puck

Sounds like his D’PR team is ramping up to give the FOG a run for their money.

Tizzy

Sounds like you ate an Oorstemothian.

Nasty taste, but far better than a Knight Rampant. I refer to Talarius as the Tuna Can. I’ve found their armor to be sort of like a space suit and thus you might have had difficulty getting the food out of the can in order to eat it.

Thanks for the great description!

I wonder if anyone will notice the missing crew member?

technitium

I would love to sign up as a beta demon.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 262 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.