Countdown Beta?

Welcome To Astlan Forums The Apostles of Doom Countdown Beta?

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 262 total)
  • Author
    MommaGx3

Well, I just finished off book 2 again. I’m so ready for book 3. I really hope I am lucky enough to be a beta reader so I can get my junky fix in. Too much demon weed must have been infused and now I’m addicted again!

I’m wondering how quickly the scrying ball will make its rounds of the great and energizing battle.

No luck necessary. You are in. 🙂

Tizzy

Presto Zappo Beta Demonazo!

LCSpartan051

Does that mean beta demonization has occurred?

Iume

We’re all on the list. T-A-G will post a link to the beta page once it is available.

Yep, signing up in here will allow me to collect the usernames and auto-beta demonize people.

I will also post a link for people who haven’t dropped a note in here.

The big problem is that gmail and hotmail are not liking my emails for various reasons, so people should check back here periodically as I can’t guarantee everyone will get the site emails.

Tizzy

=d>

Doh, why did I not realize that? Now that you mention it, that is incredibly obvious!

That is exactly how things work. Clearly you’ve been hanging around the Courts even longer than I.

I have no idea why I did not think of that. ](*,)

airayn

Would love to be added to the beta

🙂 !

haroth

I clicked the link in the first post. how can I tell if I’m on the beta list now?

Tizzy

That link was for the Book 2 Beta demoning, there is not link yet for Book 3.

Also, your email hadn’t been verified, so I zapped it so it is, and so such links will work in the future.

Also, going to see about moving this to the Book 3 Beta Demon discussion list….so you are “on the list”

Hey tizzy* grins counting my ore* just checking to see if you finished the potion. It has just been a bit no rush* wiggles my wings at you*

Ben

Hi Tizzy

I’ve posted in here so hoping I’m on the beta demonization list. But what is the thing about email being verified. How do I know if my email is verified please?

Can’t wait for beta demonization!!!

Tizzy

You are on the list….

Just waiting for that lazy T-A-G to just finish already….

Sir Isaac

Hi tizzy,
    I would love to be added to the beta demon list and offer any help to Tom and the crew that I can.
    Sincerely,
    Sir Isaac, the demon of calculus and gravity

Tizzy

So let it be typed, so let it be done!

Hmm, I think that’s Ramses line… :-k

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 262 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.