Countdown Beta?

Welcome To Astlan Forums The Apostles of Doom Countdown Beta?

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 262 total)
  • Author
    Iume

Here’s hoping it’s still on track for Late April beta.

*fingers crossed*

LCSpartan051

Yeah, I would really like to become beta-demonized ASAP.

sign me up for the beta for book 3.

Tizzy

All on beta list.

As I mentioned in the other beta forum (from book 2) T-A-G has been dragging his tail this month. Now hoping for late May.

Ben

Hi

I really really wana be a beta demon how do I sign up please x x x

Tizzy

Mostly done.

What will happen is that there will be a link to click and that will start the transformation. When it’s complete, and it takes a random amount of time from like 15 minutes to a few hours (it’s actually on an update scheduler on the website so depends when you click) you will be transformed and below your name you will AoD Beta Demons.

Actually, that will be for people who sign up once announced, people on this thread will just autotransform.

Now, I may activate the transformation at a time when you are asleep; so you might want to warn anyone you sleep with, and clear the sheets so that 1) you don’t freak the person out when you transform and 2) you don’t accidentally shred your sheets with your Beta Demon talons.

Remember only use your talons to shred the book, not your sheets or your friends; although if you have confidential papers you need to shred, you can use your talons for that.

Ben

Please sign me up for beta demonization. I’m eager to eat some wizards!

Tizzy

Ahhhh, they are tasty.

You need to eat a few to cleanse the palate after eating one of those nasty priest types….

Of course, my D’Orc friends prefer the taste of lawyers; but then there is no accounting for taste.

JMX

Cool, it was fun watching book 2 progress and get better through the beta testing.

This is still one of my favorite series and I might have to reread the first 2 books to prep for book 3.

I got swamped in April and, unfortunately only got some editing and a couple pages done.

I know where the end of the book is and all the scenes to get there are in my head and spreadsheet…just gotta get it down in Word.

Hoping for end of May/Early June. That sort of puts Beta at exactly 1 full year. I would like to get 3 out early than book 2 but not sure if that will be possible.

And that’s “I know where the end of the volume is.” not “the end of the book” since the book is “Demons of Astlan” printed across multiple volumes.

Burien

im trying to get in early this time, i got in on beta late last time, and the book was finalized before i completed my read through

Cool!

I am cranking away as I can, but got hammered last month with my day job, and it’s still rather bad. I really want to start beta by end of month to be on target for a release 11-12 months after volume ii. But it’s getting difficult. Good news is I have all the events for the book locked down, just got to fully write them down.

Mikey

If all goes to plan, I’ll have June and July as paid vacation, and would be available as a free beta demon at that time.

There you go…talking about your hard work life. o:)

Really thinking Bernie Sanders should have talked less about Northern European/Scandinavian style healthcare, tuition, etc. and focused on insane amounts of paid vacation!

That would have got him a lot more votes than simply trying to guarantee healthcare as a right. After all, what’s the point of being healthy if you spend all your days in drudgery and never have time to enjoy your life?

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 262 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.