Countdown Beta?

Welcome To Astlan Forums The Apostles of Doom Countdown Beta?

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 262 total)
  • Author
    Tizzy

We can hope…however…

I think he’s going to need the long weekend to get the book out…

unless people want to start before the last few chapters are there…

People can vote (in posts) on how “raw” they want their “meat”

Malacai

If we can get it sooner, I’m all for it! If the first three quarters are ready for perusal and review, then I don’t see much harm in letting it out sooner. For those who want to read it all in one go, they can wait until the rest of it comes out.

In other words, “still kicking” please!

Puck

“And screaming”

Iume

Might as well release as it is right now. That allows us to get started on the beginning & middle while the end is wrapped up. Given that this is the first beta pass we’ll be going slower and uncovering more things to discuss between now & the weekend.

Racue

The rawer the better so live is most preferable. Nothing like a still twitching and screaming meal sliding down your gullet.

Ben

Yes definately best to release so we can start reading while T-A-G finishes up. Multi-tasking! I would have thought that Tizzy would be a master of thos what with having four hands!

Puck

[quote=Ben;3811]Just noticed the thread nos says September ETA and trying not to cry lol[/quote]

Its August 30th >_>

Nok’umbri

They need to be lively for maximum enjoyment!

(salivating)

Need…*slurp*…more..ASsssAP…*slurp*

(shudders)

Sorry, withdrawal hit me hard. Binged on a few other stories and now I’m out of reading material. Care to “rectify” this “situation?” *slurp*

Hi,

So I got very little done on vacation, both work and writing.

However, I am cranking down on the writing the next three days (through Friday) and will double crank down over the weekend.

If people want to do “Alpha” testing, we can start that on Friday.

The Alpha copy will be my current working copy as of Friday when I post it.

Monday night I will post Beta 0 which will be where I am Monday night. Hopefully Beta 0 will be Beta-Complete, meaning full story as set for Beta. As with last time Beta will likely introduce quite a bit more story.

So to summarize

People in this topic will be Beta Demoned on Friday and have an “Alpha Copy” then can start on, you can treat it as a beta, I just won’t have done a final pass over it, and you will be missing the last few chapters. New people will be able to join the beat by clicking on a link that I post.

A more complete version will appear Monday night, hopefully that will be where I wanted to start the beta with.

The story up to the Alpha will be pretty beta complete, I don’t see making changes other than editing/rewording to stuff in the Alpha, other than what the beta demons want.

T-A-G

DarkWolf

Oh I can’t wait until the book is out, I read the first two in two days haha. Sat down on Saturday and read until Sunday night. Keep up the good work your one of my favorite authors. =d>

Tizzy

I really only need one provision, and its cooking utensil (my pipe). Fortunately I have a very large supply.

Lhans

[quote=Tizzy;3832]I keep it “with me” at all times.[/quote]

Where the sun doesn’t shine …

Nok’umbri

[quote=Lhans;3833][quote=Tizzy;3832]I keep it “with me” at all times.[/quote]

Where the sun doesn’t shine …[/quote]

That is my thinking as well.

Nok’umbri

I’m good, thanks. *begins to tactically locate* [slowly back away]

Tizzy

I don’t believe in Bogarting, share and share alike…if you change your mind….

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 262 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.