Countdown Beta?

Welcome To Astlan Forums The Apostles of Doom Countdown Beta?

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 262 total)
  • Author
    Tizzy

Wagon is still loading.

We even let people hop on after we start rolling.

However, we claim no responsibility if they slip and fall under the wheels, or the hooves of those pulling and pushing….

Ooh, speaking of wagons wait until [SPOILER]Phaestus’ big charriot! It’s like Uber to the Outpost![/SPOILER]

JMX

More meat for the grinder.

Reminds me I need to buy mor hot sauce.

Puck

I know alot of demons that do that :I and women..not saying theirs any connection to there or anything

Netter

I was in the beta for Heavenly Host, so am I in the Apostles of Doom beta as well, or do I need to be re-demonified?

Would that make me a double demon? How does that work 😛

Tizzy

Yes, that will make you a Type II Beta Demon! A Beta Fiend!

Yeah, it’s a different group for Apostles of Doom in order to protect the Top Secret Ruminations of the Heavenly Host Beta Demons. :^o

However, since you’ve posted here, you will be auto redemonized.

Tizzy

[quote=Novykh;3785]Where can I apply to be a Beta-Demon for Apostles of Doom?[/quote]

By posting in this topic, you’ve already signed up. I will be adding people to the actual group next week.

I am running behind due to vacation (surprise) but really want to get started no later than right after Labor Day [color=darkred](meaning I am going to be hunkered down in Tom’s cave for the 3 day weekend typing furiously on my Underwood Underwood[attach]1[/attach] )[/color], so the first Beta Release may be missing the last chapter or two. There will be plenty of work to do before getting to the end, and I should be able to get there fairly quickly.

As with last time, the official first beta will be shorter than the finished book, because I leave room for the Beta Demons to suggest additional content/backstory/improvements.

As I recall, the original Beta for Book II was about 230,000 words and the final was like 270,000+ words. And that was after cutting out about 20,000+ words, things like Captain Asmeth and the “Interdimensional Book Bandits”

Book 1 was about 250,000 so that’s kind of what I expect to average.

Tizzy

I will zap you on the verification.

I really need to fix that issue (meaning kill/imprison/torture the wizards blocking my emails). It is very annoying….

You shall be beta’d.

Tizzy

I see you tried a couple times with the accounts, I authorized this latest one “vreas”

If you prefer one of the earlier ones, just let me know and I’ll authorize one of those.

Old ones that aren’t ever authorized eventually get expunged.

Scivantes

[quote=Tizzy;3791]I see you tried a couple times with the accounts, I authorized this latest one “vreas”

If you prefer one of the earlier ones, just let me know and I’ll authorize one of those.

Old ones that aren’t ever authorized eventually get expunged.[/quote]

Thanks. This account is fine. I actually registered on my crummy work computer and since the Arch Demon in charge is a cheapo, the computer doesn’t load most internet page very well, so the registration page glitched out a few times forcing me to re-enter data before I actually got a confirmation page.

Much appreciated for the assistance!

smw

Oh, I need redemofication? Good to know!

I would also like to sign up although I am not sure my brain has recovered from the last time I did it. Having multiple realities worth of memories makes everyone think you are nuts! I should reread the real version of book 2 again.

Tizzy

Right here.

Posting in the forum is doing it for now.

Some point near end of next week there will be an official link, but everyone posting here will be auto added.

Tizzy

Melch

i would like to become an beta daemon:d/

(waiting for activation link mail)](*,)

Tizzy

You are hereby verificated!

technitium

Is there a verification email sent out when we sign up to be a beta reader on this thread? I don’t think I got one, after my beta reader join request.

Iume

2 more days and then TAG will experience a hell worse than demon from Abyss. No, he shall fear… the critic, the beta-reader, the nay-sayer and doom writer.

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 262 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.