Countdown Beta?

Welcome To Astlan Forums The Apostles of Doom Countdown Beta?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 262 total)
  • Author
    Lhans

[quote=Lhans;3286]Starts camping out for sign up for beta reader list.[/quote]

[quote=The Author Guy;3815]To sign up for the Apostles of Doom Beta Demon Program click on the following link

[url=http://www.astlan.net/Default.aspx?rsvp=Apostolic&portalid=9]Beta Demonize Me![/url]
    First ALPHA copy will be Friday September 2, 2016 in the evening.[/quote]

Whew, finally. My provisions almost ran out.

Puck

Where do you keep the pipe Tizzy?

Tizzy

Hey!

My avatar is now missing too!

It had stuck around for a while, or so I’d thought. Now it’s hosed!

Suppose I better go gravatarate over to gravatar and setup an avatar.

Puck

Foolish humans : I your supposed to sell [i]other[/i] peoples souls for Beta demonization. Like I did.

Iblees

Take some days off and have fun.

Tizzy

Hmm, in many ways.

Actually it is just an indexing system for events in multiple dimensions. (In this case dimensions as in topological dimensions x,y,z,xx,yy,zz, etc as opposed to planes of existence)

One might suspect one could find other indexing systems, create an alternate index for events in the various dimensions. I think that would be quite interesting to explore. Hmm, maybe I shall. [color=brown] [i]Puff Puff[/i] [/color]

Grant

Is it ready yet am willing to bribe TAG to get it out sooner I have younger siblings that I can offer as slave Labour they are great at destruction and general harassment they have a few different names but you can refer to them as the four horse men hmmm maybe this is not a bribe more of a hurry up before they come visit you incentive I’m sure Tizzy had met them before they have mentioned him in the past claiming that he cheats at cards I’m sure Tizzy is far to honest for that even though he has been keeping little things back from tom…..

Tizzy

Remember though, if you find anything in the story that is–blah–you have to kill it!

:-“

WRDNg

THE FOG AND FOD ARE ON THE MOVE

[-o< bow before your god and grab the ..... :-$ Special Cookies

Tizzy

Why do people keep asking this?

It’s pretty obvious if you are paying attention…

I keep it “with me” at all times.

#-o

Ben

Just noticed the thread nos says September ETA and trying not to cry lol

Tizzy

Evil Plots??????? [-x

[size=6][color=red][b]GOOD[/b] Plots!!!!!!!![/color][/size] :d/

Tizzy

Sure will zap you!

Skaar

A demoness that loves hot sauce, I also know one she’s in a place called New Orleans, tho why she stays there is beyond me.

Tizzy

Fortunately, today, ketchup, hot sauce, bbq sauce, mustard are all just slightly different forms of High Fructose Corn Syrup.

I’ve decided to simply smother all my dinners with creamed corn, so much simpler. Plus the dinners find the creamed corn very nourishing as their last meal. Never eat a dinner with an empty stomach!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 262 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.