Countdown Beta?

Welcome To Astlan Forums The Apostles of Doom Countdown Beta?

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 262 total)
  • Author
    Puck

One wonders if a Demon ever tried to sue an Accursed Master in Oorstermoth: I

Tizzy

Hmm, very interesting question, and equally good follow up thought.

First, I was excited by the thought that maybe, for once, under at least some circumstances, a demon might get justice…but then I realized, given the paperwork and depositions and inquiry, justice might be more painful and agonizing, and take longer, than half a century to a century of slavery and torture.

So thinking maybe the torture and degradation you know vs the torture and degradation you don’t….

WRDNg

I can just imagine how the negotiation would go

“Your master will have to get through me….but before that happens I’m going to need your true name a nip of blood and I have the contract prepared right over here…8-[ binding circle what binding circle those are just abstracts my secretary makes when shes bored.

No No STOP

GLURG

I#-o

Tizzy

Yes, GLURG is never a good sound.

I am envisioning it right now. o:)

Ben

Argh!!! Waiting for Beta-Demonization is the worst torture ever!!!

JMX

Yeah I have all the patience in the world except while I am waiting.

Puck

All things in time *Zen Master*

Korwin

[quote=Tizzy;3637]Oooh! Really? :-k

In that case I’m going to head over to Orbitz.com (assuming they still exist) and buy T-A-G a ticket to Fiji or some place with crappy Internet–well technically that would be the Abyss, but he already refuses to visit, says it’s too hot for him. Sheesh.

Gotta do something to extend your torment! :d/

I am a demon after all, it’s what I do! o:) [/quote]
    Tizzy, so old…, how did you get so old? Standing between Readers and their fix, shure way to ask for an final death… [-x
    Not that I would do something so drastic, but you should be a [i]little [/i]more warry… :-$

Tizzy

Final death?

HAH!!

Don’t believe that it exists…

Have you never seen a soap opera or read a comic book?

Where there is a writer there is a way!

Just ask my friend Kenny!

:d/

Mikey

[quote=Korwin;3642]Thread carefully… :-k [/quote]
    [img]http://www.sew4home.com/sites/sewmk.mervideo.com/files/images/articles/0227-20090502-Canon-EOS-DIGITAL-REBEL-XSi-IMG_0456-4_b.jpg[/img]

Tizzy

[quote=Korwin;3642][quote=Tizzy;3641]Final death?

HAH!!

Don’t believe that it exists…

Have you never seen a soap opera or read a comic book?

Where there is a writer there is a way!

Just ask my friend Kenny!

[/quote]Well, it depends, are you the Main Char. or an supporting Red Shirt?
    Thread carefully… :-k

But let’s drop this part, not really confortable discussing losing Tizzy to enraged Readers… :-$
    [/quote]

Hmmm..

Clearly we see who has NOT been reading the books! #-o

If you had been reading the books, you would certainly know that I AM THE PROTAGONIST! The entire series revolves around me!

Seriously, your were asleep at the kindle, it’s pretty obvious that I am the star of the books, everyone else is just there to amuse me in my adventures!

Sheesh…

Puck

Oh Tisdale.

Netter

Tizzy doesn’t have much to worry about on the death front… Even if he is wrong and there is true death, he knows we come from planes where anything like that would be hard to pull off…

What he really needs to worry about is the networking the forum demons have in their planes, along with any adjacent. Any group will only take so much, if Tizzy isn’t careful he could end up having his true name uploaded to multiple networks… and what is uploaded may never vanish!

Be careful Tizzy, or you could have nothing to look forward to but constant ‘serving accursed master whats-his-name’ for the next 1,200 years or more. True name easily accessible across multiple planes and temporal speeds, for any wizard to use whenever they feel like it?

Sounds like the kind of nightmare you hate, the kind with peace, and those cloud bears that shoot rainbow brainwashing beams from their navel.

Puck

He might even get summoned to the lands of the Mythical Ponies..

Mikey

[quote=Puck;3648]He might even get summoned to the lands of the Mythical Ponies..[/quote]
    [youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVGI6mhfJyA[/youtube]
    D’Ponies.

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 262 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.