Countdown Beta?

Welcome To Astlan Forums The Apostles of Doom Countdown Beta?

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 262 total)
  • Author
    Tizzy

I could live with Wu-Tang Ponies, they seem rather pleasant.

It’s the My Little Ponies that frighten me. Also, no desire to get summoned to the world with all the funky little Blue people They only got like one chic!
    Also don’t want to get summoned by the Blue Man Group either.

Fortunately none of yous knows my truename, nor does anyone in the book. It is not Tisdale, btw.

You don’t get to be 143.43435343452459734 Billion Years Old by being sloppy! Speaking of which, have any of you seen my buddy? Nathan Brazil? I hope he didn’t fall in a well again.

Oh yeah…And don’t go telling me that the universe is only 13-14 Billion Years old, that’s YOUR universe!

Racue

Id like to sink my claws back into beta demonization plox.

JMX

[quote=Racue;3668]Id like to sink my claws back into beta demonization plox.[/quote]

Heck I would be willing to fall for 10 days.

Iume

TAG mentioned that there was a delay of ~4+ weeks due to real life work. Then, tack on a couple of months for beta and revisions. So, beta starting end of July and a final version in October?

That’s the hope. I think my schedule will be clear enough to get it done in July, because I think schedule will get worse after that….

I am making progress this last week and hope to make more this long weekend.

Iume

Could we get a first chapter of Apostles of Doom spoiler / tease?

That’s a thought. I’ve also thought about starting the Beta before I reach the end, although I rejected that since I can’t guarantee that I can write faster then Beta Demons can read…I know when Book 2 was published last year there were people who had it done in like 8 hours…

I shall think on Chapter 116. It has some new fun, but then a big section that was excised from Book II during Beta due to length (specifically the fate of Lilith’s demon army). So people who were in Beta last time around basically know that big chunk of the chapter.

scweeb

I would also like to be put on the beta list. I have a long flight coming up and i am needing something good to read on the flight.

Flakes

Something different happened to Lilith’s demon army? I bought the e-book on Amazon but never bothered to read it since I’d read the beta so many times. Hmmmm… I guess I know what my reading tonight will be.

Hmm, well the final beta release should have pretty much been what got to e-book sans editor.

However, there were a number of recuts toward the end.

In the final book version, the last we see of her army is Bellyachus’ head going up his butt and everyone complaining about the cold. Although, I am sure Bellyachus’ ears are pretty warm.

JMX

Good times

Ben

I’m very concerned about Tizzy he hasn’t posted in a couple of weeks! He could have enslaved by a new accursed master. He could just be up to no good. Who knows???

Hopefully he’s been helping TAG finish book 3!

Nok’umbri

I would also like to be added to the list of Beta Demons.
    [quote=The Author Guy;3679] I’ve also thought about starting the Beta before I reach the end, although I rejected that since I can’t guarantee that I can write faster then Beta Demons can read…I know when Book 2 was published last year there were people who had it done in like 8 hours… [/quote]

I can say personally that is all too true, as the more I enjoy a book, the faster I read. It gets annoying when the book series is short. Thankfully, that is certainly not the case here.

P.S. Why is the character limit on posts such an exact number, 32,767?

Tizzy

Well, I think that would be pretty obvious! :d/

It is the product of three absolutely critical prime numbers, 7 * 31 * 151

Sheesh! Must I explain everything? ](*,)

Everyone knows that everything in the multiiverse can be explained by sufficiently complex Numerology!

[color=red][b]Do not believe any of those lunatics that try to tell you that:[/b][/color]

2^16 = 65,536 and that if you have 2 byte characters (Unicode to include most all Earth characters) you can only have 32,768 characters, one of which is the null string terminator leaving 32,767 usable characters.

That is complete and utter hokum made up by revisionist tech historians trying to explain something they clearly do not understand.

Grant

How soon i need the beta now lol[-o<

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 262 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.