Countdown Beta?

Welcome To Astlan Forums The Apostles of Doom Countdown Beta?

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 262 total)
  • Author
    Skaar

Would love to become a beta

Malacai

Sign me up as well please?

Puck

You people..terrible, terribad. Volunteering to be Demons. Sheesh

*Slips name in*

Mikey

[quote=Puck;3552]You people..terrible, terribad. Volunteering to be Demons. Sheesh

*Slips name in*[/quote]

And Beta demons at that, under the heel of the Alpha demons.

Gelcube

Hmm, well, I could sign in slime. Would that make a contractual difference?

Not sure I want to be a beta demon, though. Sounds really confusing, with the different timelines criss-crossing, and appearing/disappearing at random.

And are you sure you want a Fiendish Cube around? It would definitely give me the ability to eat demons. And authors. And octopods.

Skaar

I’m a Demonic Dragon I’ve plenty of blood to spare

Tizzy

Having that much blood to spare must make you really good at signing contracts. Are you also a lawyer as well?

Yes, when you put it like that, Gelcube, D’G’Cubes sound very deadly.

I suppose then Skaar is actually a D’Dragon by the logic of D’Orcs and D’Wargs.

Now, would a Demon Knight be a D’Knight, a D’Night or just Dnight?

Ooh, how about some Dwizards…sounds like a funky drink from a chain restaurant!

Korwin

Hmm Dani’mage…

Tizzy

Hmm,

But what if there was a mage, a wizard named Dani, he or she would be Dani the Mage or Dani Mage?

And what about Dwarven Demons? D’warfs? Or do they stutter, D’Dwarfs? Then D’Elfs and…

OK, so I know that’s not the case. There are some demons of dwarven and elven extraction and they are just demons.

The actual use of D’Orc and D’Warg were Orcus’ idea, part of his essential mythology to make his demon army distinct and unique, they also basically function as his avatars or D’Avatars (no one says that). It was [i][b]Branding.[/b][/i] And it also works because he has (or had) a lot of them all gathered together under his banner, he was the only person in the Abyss mass producing his own line of demons.

Tizzy

What if we were to demonize all the FOG, they’d be D’FOG vs D’FOE wow now that would be funky or should I say it would be laying on D’Funk!

At this point I think George Clinton would have to bring the Mothership in for a landing!

Tizzy

That is my plan! However, it’s not a matter of days at this moment, T-A-G has fallen behind.

I would say a matter of weeks, still. He is so lazy! He keeps trying to earn money on all these crazy “day job” things, whatever those are.

Winter

ugh…., my “day job” involves stuffing knowledge into the heads of young demons against their will.

and as much as i enjoy imposing my will upon others, the urge to beat the knowledge in through the back-door of the little ‘demons’ is so strong its hard to resist

Tizzy

Ooh! That sounds like fun!

I known that mini-demons are like mini-humans in that they are highly allergic to knowledge, unless it involves the words “Beyonce, Kanye, Taylor” and similar minor deities or whatever those names mean. They sound quite scary to me.

I hear that the Kanye demi-god is self-summoning if you are on a stage with a Mic, he’s likely to spontaneously appear and steal it from you.

This is the sort of lore that mini-demons want, not good old fashioned facts. You know like, how the Abyss is flat and infinite in all directions….(I think, really haven’t gone that far, but I’ve never heard of anyone falling off the edge)

I suspect it would take me a while to determine if the Abyss truly was infinite, even in one direction, let alone all 27 of them.

Ben

T-A-G clearly needs some torture to motivate hom Tizzy – try Dalton’s Demon Darts, Wargol’s Wracking Wrenches, Sargum’s Soul Slicers, Spirit Wracks and Davalon’s Degradations. They should do the trick!!!

Tizzy

Hmm, judging by the names of some of those spells, I am thinking you studied wizardry in Oorstemoth?

I hear they have good wizards, but it’s annoying to be summoned there, the damn government makes every every wizard force every demon to sign an absolute mountain of paperwork to become a Licensed Demonic Slave.

Talk about adding insult to injury!
    #-o

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 262 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.