Rambles and Speculations

Welcome To Astlan Forums The Apostles of Doom Rambles and Speculations

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 347 total)
  • Author
    Mikey

[quote=Gelcube;3389]Bobble heads[/quote]
    [youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QhwY2VLmQM[/youtube]

Tizzy

There you go again!

That is a very concise and easy to understand summary of the true crime novel that Trisfelt was reading when he met Hilda. Wonder if he’s balled that?

I don’t know if they have Internet connections in Astlan.

I do, but as you recall, it’s a 56k dial up connection to AOL. Thank myself they eventually stopped sending me those shiny coasters for my drinks. My cave is nearly overflowing with them.

Tizzy

[SPOILER]T-A-G has you covered! Get ready for the LOD! [/SPOILER]

:d/

Tizzy

Trust me, you would know one if you saw one, lots of mouths, suckers pseudo-pods and all sorts of things.

They are the high tech race that makes Denubian Choco-Coffee(TM), of course. :d/

Of course, I have always wondered how they make it, but I sort of think I don’t want to know.

Tizzy

What I find annoying in fantasy TV and novels, is that no one ever talks about toilet paper, or the lack thereof.

Now, true, I am a demon and don’t generally need to use it, but it does seem like a lot of humans spend a lot of time on the toilet and there is a very good reason why left handed people are sinister. Or more precisely why sinister has a negative connotation.

You do, however, have to admit, that GoT went to pot when Tyrion killed his father. Admittedly, though, only the Hand of the King and not the king.

Gelcube

Oh, oh! What if Tom and Talarius go to find Melissance at Smody’s place, and the Inferno ends up there?

If T-A-G wants AOD to span a greater period of time, some of those pieces in play are going to have to slip their time tables or something.

Reading THH again…

Tizzy

How much indigestion would one have to have to spit CoD?

Seems a bit worse than simple GERD (Gastro-Esophagal Reflux Disorder)

Very funny. I’ve seen him a couple times on Graham Norton, and I think James Cordon. I too seem to have a lot of phrases that I use that no one else does, some were family, some are things that stuck in my head from all my reading as a kid, and I just like odd catch phrases.

Now this apropos for the summer in that this is currently a huge discussion point around me as summer comes on. Pear cider made from 100% pears is called a perry. In fact we can’t pass a “pear cider” in a store without inspecting it to find out their truth in advertising. Some of them are a combination of pear and apple ciders,and called pear cider, which is OK, but others call themselves 100% pear cider, but that is a contradiction, because that’s not a cider, it’s a perry.

Anyway, just funny that you posted this, given that has been a big topic among my friends and I lately.

Puck

Hmm, I didn’t think of indigestion..Well! Maybe someone needs to raid a library of animages or something! Gotta kick it up a notch or get om nommed by the FOG and adjacents!

Mikey

[quote=Gelcube;3606]power signature of Tiernon[/quote]

Do you think Tiernon is aware of his subordinates’ hijinks, and if not, will he support them in the end?

This is the perfect time to speculate – since we’re all about to be proven wrong, it’s that much more fun.

Iume

I was just imagining the D’Orcs introduction to Oorstemoth. A nation ruled by [u][b]lawyers[/b][/u]. A D’Orc’s worst nightmare. Taking down Oorstemoth would be a service / holy crusade.

Gelcube

Doomalogues? What are those? How intriguing! Something that gets powered up, and D’Orced? Possibly some kind of soul storage for Orcs that haven’t been D’Orced yet?

Tizzy

Yes it will be a very joyous homecoming event.

Ripe with opportunities to watch Gastrope’ squirm and turn different shades of gray. And for Jenn to freak out!

Ooh, I head about this book called “Fifty Shades of Gray” I wonder if it’s about Gastrope’?

I think I’m going to see if I can get tickets for the event so I can see it up close.

You know that tormenting those two is one of my greatest joys!

Mikey

[quote=Tizzy;3385]Yeah, he’d have to get it from Damien. Remember, he has the copy he got from the Oorstemothians.[/quote]
    Wait, doesn’t Tom own all rights regarding his likeness, so if there’s merchandising to be done, he should be getting his cut.
    I suppose one of the drawbacks of living with orcs is that you can’t find an entertainment lawyer when you need one.

Puck

Yuuushhh

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 347 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.