Rambles and Speculations

Welcome To Astlan Forums The Apostles of Doom Rambles and Speculations

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 347 total)
  • Author
    Gelcube

Oooooh, I just had a thought! Gastropé kept mentioning his student debts in ITA, citing that they were why he signed up for Exadoofus’ army.

Weeeelll, Tom now has access to a LOT of ready gold and gems. Might Gastropé and Tom make a deal? Or Tom could just arrange to pay off the debts, thus securing Gastropé’s services? Oh, the possibilities!

How would that information get back to Tom, though? Gastropé would have to mention them himself. Maybe Tom could ask him how he managed to get stuck with Exadermis in the first place? Oh, but the mind reels at all the wonderful things that could happen owning Gastropé’s student debt!

Oh, I know. There’s mention that his first payment is coming due soon. I’m thinking he could get desperate for cash around then. Of course, D’Vil probably owes him some money for helping in the lich attack, so maybe he’s not that desperate yet. Darn!

One other thing. In ITA, when Edwyrd and crew show up in Freehold with “The Book” and return it to Lenamare, Tizzy is clearly there with them, and sees the book in question. So, is this not “The Book” that everyone thinks it is, or does Tizzy just not recognize it for what it is? Will Apostles of [b]DOOOOOOM[/b]! address this?

Tizzy

What? Are you saying Lenamare has my book? ](*,)

Books all look the same to me; same is apparently true for Jenn, Lenamare and Jehenna. Hmm, I am not in good company. Need to up my game!

Hmm, too bad it’s stuck in the city under those wards. I wonder if I can convince Tom to smash Lenamare’s wards so I can get in get my book.

“Say Tom, the folks on my Internet Forums told me that Lenamare has my book and is holding it hostage in Freehold, can you please smash the wards so I can get my book back?”

Hmm, not sure he’s going to buy that.

Hmm, Gastrope’ has student debt does? I could offer to buy his soul in exchange for paying off his debt! Of course, I’d have to ‘borrow’ the money from Mount Doom, actually, I’ve got my sack of gems!”

Gelcube

Now really Tizzy, do you think Gastropé’s soul is worth that much? Besides, as your current AM, he COULD (theoretically) force you to give him the money for free. I think it would be much more fun to have him owe Tom. After all, he’s MUCH more afraid of Tom that you. Don’t know why. You messed up those ice dragons pretty bad, after all. You’re pretty fearsome! Still, Tom’s got that “overwhelming evil aura” going, so I guess that’s it.

Still, there could be so much fun with that!

And we really don’t know if that book Lenamare has is yours. We’re only assuming it is, because of all the nonsense Lenamare, Exapuss, and Ramsme have been up to with trying to get it, or at least get it open. The evidence that it’s actually your book is purely circumstantial. I actually think it would be absolutely hilarious if they were going to all this trouble for a book of potato soup recipes.

And I really doubt Tom would have to bust through any wards. He’s been in and out of there quite a bit. If he’d just take our advice, yank on that binding link, and fade in behind Lenamare and off him, he could just pick the book up and go. Pick the right time, and he could get Leanonme, and Jehenna at the same time…while they’re doing that human-squishing-together thing.

Mikey

[quote=Gelcube;3314]Now really Tizzy, do you think Gastropé’s soul is worth that much?[/quote]
    [youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuGiQHqQCxE#t=1m1s[/youtube]
    Soul really is worth all that.

Tizzy

Ah, Arch Demon Don Cornelius. You know where the Soul Train went right?

Everything those preachers told you about rock and roll and selling your soul? True!

We used to call it the dining car, every week a new train full of dancers would roll into the Abyss!

Yeah, but I want Gastrope’ to owe me! I like making him blanche and holding his debt…hey, there I go, I’ll go visit his old school and buy his debt!

Oh, yes, I like this idea!

My book, btw, has no potato soup recipes! Just various brownie, cookie, cake, and candy recipes.

Mikey

[quote=Tizzy;3316]I like making him blanche and holding his debt…[/quote]
    [img]http://45.media.tumblr.com/74759cb59e4411f2f991bcc73a051dcc/tumblr_mi2yq217X81r2jnbbo3_r1_500.gif[/img]

Tizzy

Blanche, ahh, such a great lay!

I’d love to tell you she was a succubus, but alas, no. Only an amazingly slutty ingenue. Ok, that makes no sense, but I am sure she would appreciate it.

I have to admit, in the Abyss, we only have Time Warner cable. Comcast was too efficient to get the bid.

How is that someone from Finland is so Earth-US culturally aware? Obviously we know that Finland (as known on Earth) is only a micro-manifestation of Finlandia, the plane from which all vodka flows…but…still…

I am starting to think you are some sort of video daemon, ala Videodrome…one of the craziest/bestest movies of all time. Really need to rewatch that. Obviously non-sequetarian but oh well…

Mikey

[quote=Tizzy;3318]Only an amazingly slutty ingenue.[/quote]
    If a lady sucks a thousand roosters, but builds just one bridge, they don’t call her a slut, but an ingenue forever.

Sorry, Gel, didn’t mean to threadjack.

Gelcube

Bah, you can’t have a thread here without it being jacked a time or two…or six.

Winter

vasselle is there too, and hilda is on the lookout for warlocks

Tizzy

All sorts of people in Murgatroy these days.

Don’t know if any one else has noticed but something funky began happening at nearby old Fort Murgatroid; few days after the big battle at Mount Doom.

Not a clue what’s going on over there.

Gelcube

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Or, in Cube…

Doomlogue!!! …maybe. :d/

Oh, I am SO.LOOKING.FORWARD to hearing how things roll. I’d forgotten all about Vaselle, Helga, and Bergie being there together and the warlock searching.

Oooo, I can’t wait!

Iume

[quote=Tizzy;3340]All sorts of people in Murgatroy these days.

Don’t know if any one else has noticed but something funky began happening at nearby old Fort Murgatroid; few days after the big battle at Mount Doom.

Not a clue what’s going on over there.[/quote]

So, it’ll be [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Fwpj27hlP4]Heavens to Murgatroid[/url] and they’ll scamper off?

Tizzy

[SPOILER]That is quite literally what is happening. The ‘heavens’ are going to Murgatroid.[/SPOILER]

Gelcube

Damn. No Doomlogue, then.

Hm. That might make it more difficult to get everyone out of there alive. Vaselle and Tal Gor especially. Though if the alvar gods are sending down a delegation, that might mean difficulty for everyone.

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 347 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.