Rambles and Speculations

Welcome To Astlan Forums The Apostles of Doom Rambles and Speculations

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 347 total)
  • Author
    Tizzy

It’s in a spoiler tag because in your timeline, it hasn’t happened yet.

However, in my timeline, (and T-A-G) it has already happened.

They don’t actually leave Oorstemoth until about 4 days after the end of Book 2. About 1/4 of the way into Book 3.

Iume

Okay. That is perfectly sensible and logical. Very un-Tizzy-like. Are you sure you are Tizzy and not an impersonator?

Rosver

I find a lot of his answers sensible.

Gelcube

Of course his answers are sensible! Tizzy always makes sense to himself!

But I think you were mistaken on one point, yet also correct. I doubt demon summoning is illegal in Oorstemoth. You just need a Class E Summoning license, have licensed backup summoners, be bonded and insured, and have a State Customs Officer and lawyer standing by for contract negotiations after said summoning.

Not to mention the Summoning Tax, Notice of Intent to Summon posted in the local news, standard waivers and disclaimers from everyone within 150 feet of the summoning, and any pertinent patent license fees paid to the local Patent Office.

…of course, that’s just for a Class I summon.

Tizzy

Yes, that makes sense for demon summoning. That is most likely how it works.

That sort of reason is probably why it took the Inferno so long to launch after it was introduced. The launch paperwork and associated liability agreements about having non-Oorstemothians aboard the ship, etc. (All of which is on top of the agreement negotiated in Book 2)

Naturally, I always make sense. Those who do not understand me are living on a tilted plane and so everything is a bit skewed for them.

Or, maybe you guys are living on a rotating plane and every now and then your plane just happens to align we my very stable foundation and you can understand what I mean.

Oooh, I’m getting dizzy just talking to you now. Stop your rotating!

Gelcube

Look out! It’s a Dizzy Tizzy!!!

Gelcube

[quote=Gelcube;3272]Easy-peasy! You just do like I do and ALWAYS check the forums regularly. :d/

Once the humans get the internet implants where they don’t make you go all explody, I’m definitely going to be living here. [/quote]

Ooooh, that’s an idea! There’s definitely some high tech stuff in Mt. Doom. What about implants? Do those work, when you can regenerate?

Korwin

Now I am imagine an scene in the next book where Tizzy says something to Tom about, ‘There was an vote in an Forum about XXX, they think you should do YYY’… ‘What?’

Gelcube

Tizzy…

You’re right next door to uncounted riches in gems, gold, and silver. You are as rich as you want to be right now.

On another note in the same song (or at least the next progression of the same chord…or something) ok, lost my train of thought. #-o

Umm, anywayz, so it looks like Apostles of [b]DOOOOOM!!![/b] may come out before the Chronicles of Astlan?

Tizzy

Where do you think I am getting the upfront money for my friends, remember I have to send them money to get money, and don’t forget I am doing this on like an infinite number of Earths, so I should become richer than my good friend Midas! Won’t he be jealous!

That is what it appears. So the merge will happen in Book 4. But I know T-A-G is doing some background stuff in 3 to setup 4 a bit more; which was going to be there but now a bit more due to timing.

I think the plan he has is to devote more time to CoA while Beta and Editor things are happening for Vol 3. And since CoA is shorter (he thinks) it should be able to come out within a few months of Vol 3.

Gelcube

Wooooo! Yeah!

Gotta do the Happy Cube Dance!

Tizzy

Hmm…be careful, you don’t splatter do you?

I just shampooed my carpet.

Gelcube

No, generally we don’t splatter unless we haven’t eaten in a while. Then we start to lose cohesion and start getting runny. Eventually we just turn to dead slime. Really slick stuff, too. I think dead Gelatinous Cubes are sold as something called “personal lubricant” in some planes. Don’t really know what that is, but that’s what I’ve heard.

Tizzy

Ooh, what a horrible afterlife!

Now I am feeling all depressed thinking about dead cubes…

Someone should contact Sally Struthers to start a Feed the Jello! campaign.

I know, she’s got all those kids, maybe they can deliver food to the starving cubes, and by deliver I mean, they just need to bring themselves and stand really still, or better send two of them and let them wrestle in the jello, i am sure they’d enjoy that, and once they tire out and collapse, so would the jello!

Korwin

[quote=Tizzy;3298]Ooh, what a horrible afterlife![/quote]Somehow I got the impression, that they would like it, if still alive. So not so bad an afterlife…

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 347 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.