Time Frame on next book

Welcome To Astlan Forums Into The Abyss Time Frame on next book

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 282 total)
  • Author
    Tizzy

Oh…and why do Boggy and I start new demons out in caves? As Antefalken asks? Why don’t we send them to the courts?

[SPOILER]Because caves don’t cost rent! Living in the Courts costs money, renting or owning. New demons are always broke.[/SPOILER]

Tizzy

Oh, and going back a bit, for the record, I was hinting that Rosver might be a demon.
    Demons love to argue over previous statements, documents, agreements, you name it.

All in, demons are just warmer, nicer, cuddlier lawyers…

Madfox11

[quote=Tizzy;1545]Oh, and going back a bit, for the record, I was hinting that Rosver might be a demon.
    Demons love to argue over previous statements, documents, agreements, you name it.

All in, demons are just warmer, nicer, cuddlier lawyers…

[/quote]

I thought that were devils? Or was it Fae? Or both? Or is that whole fallen angels thing just a different type of angel where their deity is hiding behind the illusion of a demon? Pretty sure though that Fae love their bargains, including twisting promises and oaths. 😉

As for the Abyss, what if the whole place is an ellaborate illusion? It is hot because people think it is hot. Objects have no minds, and hence are not affected? 😉 Than again, we all might be an illusion of Tizzy and he might be the only real thing 😉

Tizzy

Actually, you’d be surprised how often I hear that last theory.

I hear it about every 45 seconds in fact. Not sure who is whispering it in my ear, but it does get very convincing at times.

I really have no proof that anything outside myself exists. Not even sure I need anything outside myself, after all, if you are all just figments of my imagination, then I am great company for myself!

Tizzy

Well, demons aren’t really great businessmen, and they all have a grass is always greener on the other street sort of view.

Which is odd, because green grass doesn’t grow very well in the Abyss….

They don’t move that often, I would say most stores move maybe once a year or so, they usually go through some appearance rotations more often than moving.

I know you don’t mind it and are just pointing it out. That’s important because it causes thought and introspection and cleans things up.

It’s the sort of examination and pointing out that is critical in a Beta Reader for example.

Madfox11

Erm… why are collapsed buildings against somebody’s vanity? There have been humans who spend fortunes to build a ruin in their garden, and since demons love to destroy, one would imagine they like the look of destroyed buildings as well (especially if they got to do the destroying).

Tizzy

You know, come to think of it, it’s interesting we are talking about collapsed buildings right now.

For some reason this seems to be the time of year most of the collapsed buildings start appearing!

Not sure why this season. Admittedly this is the time of year when demons and their extended families get together to drink Devil’s Nogg and feast on Roast Elf and reindeer.

Some of the “discussions” get a bit heated with the Nogg….

I suppose the ruins could be related to holiday gathering.

o:)

Rosver

“Why are collapsed buildings against somebody’s vanity”

I gather that this is a joke.

Tizzy

No idea what that means, I’ve reread and I think it represents a crossed meaning between posts.

You were making the point about why would some go to so much work to create shapeshifting buildings, and have one “shape” be a collapsed ruin…because it wouldn’t serve one’s vanity.

People build palaces out of vanity, not ruins.

And Madfoxii was countering with the point, demons like to destroy things, in particular, nice things. So building nice buildings only to subsequently destroy them is not necessarily against one’s vanity.

I.e. one can imagine a demon so vane that they want people to know they have so much power, they can afford to destroy their own palaces…

I think….

ShadowFerret

[color=red]Hello, I would like to be a beta reader. Thank you.[/color]

Tizzy

Excellent shade of blood in your request!

Ogbebaba

Hello, I would like to be a beta reader. Thank you.

Signed in blood by [color=red][size=9]Ogbebaba[/size][/color]

Tizzy

Excellent!

shakez

Hey I’ve been checking this forum for a while for the next book and decided to throw in my name for the beta reading

Tizzy

Cool, but you need to sign in [b][color=red]Blood[/color][/b] red font.

Otherwise I am unable to collect your soul via email.

o:)

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 282 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.