Time Frame on next book

Welcome To Astlan Forums Into The Abyss Time Frame on next book

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 282 total)
  • Author
    Tizzy

Excellent, but I’m getting rather full, do you mind if I give your soul to Boggy to eat?

He’s pretty hungry, and as a good friend, very deserving of a tasty soul.

Maou

[size=9][color=red]I will be a beta demon.[/color][/size]

TheOtherGuy

[color=red]I, TheOtherGuy want to be a beta demon[/color]

Anskier

[color=red]I would like to be a beta demon as well please[/color]

Tizzy

This is like Buffet Day!

Welcome to the table!

Jonnyboi

[color=red]Grant Me, Jonnyboi, beta demonship. If you do, I swear upon my true name that I will spread the glory of Tizzy all over the southern states of AMERICA!!!![/color]

WarmCocaCola

[color=red]I, WarmCocaCola, the forum lurker, request to be a beta demon.[/color]

Tizzy

Ok, now that is a very scary name you have!

Almost makes me fear to drink your soul.

But I think if you are still fizzy, I’ll be OK. It’s just if you are a Warm and Flat CocaCola that you’d be gross!

Of course, it’s very hard to get an Icy Cold Coke in the Abyss. About all we have are HotCocaColas and CocaColaSteam…

Ooh, CocaCola Steamon!

:d/

Rosver

Warm cola no like.

@Tizzy

No it won’t be fizzy. Air in the water can’t escape so no fizz develops. It had to be cold for maximum fizz.

Tizzy

@Ziipoo: Front page of site has T-A-G’s latest announcement with what should be some pretty hard dates.

@Cali’x: Applications must now be signed in blood. (Red Font on the Internet).

o:)

Killblah

[color=red]I, Killblah offer up my soul to become a Beta demon.[/color]

Tizzy

blah blah blah…[b]KILLLLLLLL!!!![/b]

Yay! dinner time for Tizzy!

Tizzy

@Rosver: Back to warm cola (beverage, not user)

True, it must be cold to carbonate, but then once sealed in an air tight container, it can get warm. It’s stored warm in stores all the time, just drink it fast after opening it off the shelf.

NOW…technically we were talking about Cola…Dr. Pepper is very different.

Many people enjoy mulling Dr. Pepper (remember it has those secret spices–so technically heat it and it’s pre mulled). What many people do is heat Dr Pepper, like Tea or Coffee and then add a lemon slice. It is, surprisingly good.

Tizzy

@Jonnyboi: I hear that in August, the Southern States of America have a climate very similar to the Abyss…OK, maybe a bit soggier…

JMX

[quote=Tizzy;1909]@Rosver: Back to warm cola (beverage, not user)

True, it must be cold to carbonate, but then once sealed in an air tight container, it can get warm. It’s stored warm in stores all the time, just drink it fast after opening it off the shelf.

NOW…technically we were talking about Cola…Dr. Pepper is very different.

Many people enjoy mulling Dr. Pepper (remember it has those secret spices–so technically heat it and it’s pre mulled). What many people do is heat Dr Pepper, like Tea or Coffee and then add a lemon slice. It is, surprisingly good.

[/quote]

I will have to try that with doctor pepper.

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 282 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.