Time Frame on next book

Welcome To Astlan Forums Into The Abyss Time Frame on next book

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 282 total)
  • Author
    hose45

I know you’ve gotten this alot but now that were getting closer to spring do you perhaps have a firmer idea as to when you may release book 2 ?

Thanks ](*,)

Jonnyboi

[quote=hose45;1839]I know you’ve gotten this alot but now that were getting closer to spring do you perhaps have a firmer idea as to when you may release book 2 ?

Thanks ](*,) [/quote]

Welcome to the club, and don’t worry since Tizzy is enjoying our suffering. Sometimes I think he relishes in the secret desires of the book fans to scream and moan about the release date.

Jonnyboi

[quote=hose45;1839]I know you’ve gotten this alot but now that were getting closer to spring do you perhaps have a firmer idea as to when you may release book 2 ?

Thanks ](*,) [/quote]

Welcome to the club, don’t worry though since Tizzy is no doubt enjoying the suffering of the fans. I bet it’s his favorite past time, watching us scream and moan about the release, knowing full well he has all the answers. So close yet so far.

Rosver

Hmmm. Any plan B if the cover isn’t delivered?

Tizzy

And since T-A-G wants a consistent style for the art…he would have put down a payment for book iii…if he knew what the title was…

technically the artist doesn’t need to know that, but he’d like the title and the picture to sort of align.

He has some great ideas, but he can’t bring them up until all the beta demons have beta read (due to spoilers) and then they can add their own to the list and then vote on the title of book iii.

JMX

Ok Tizzy that is freaking cool for beta readers.

I think I will allow it.

Rosver

Hmmm. The Artist might not need to know the title, but they do need to know where it goes. It is actually better if the artist know how the type would go so that the artist could make the artwork flow better with it.

It would be fun making up titles.

Tizzy

Spacing and size is important, one nice thing about traditional scene based images is that they tend to be either square or portrait which gives one extra room at the top for text.

Of course for full cover scenes this can be some awkward, non-critical drawing (e.g. sky).

That was one nice thing about covers that used inset images.
    [albumimg]13[/albumimg]
    [albumimg]14[/albumimg]

BTW notice that really sexy looking grayish blue fellow on the left in the first picture! Woo hoo! Love me some limbs! =p~

I think they idea is that so much tends to happen in any given book that the title has to highlight certain parts of the book, and wanting the cover to reflect that title is what the author is waiting on. Of course, to be fair, in advance of writing the book, the title is based on what readers “think” the next book is going to be about (e.g. why he wants beta demons to vote/suggest title)

I.e by the end of book 2, it looks like book 3 is going “there” so title should reflect there, whether the book gets “there” or maybe goes further, is a different question.

Jonnyboi

[color=red]Where do I sign?[/color]

Tizzy

You are very close, you got the red font. Just need to say, in red.

I, Jonnyboi want to be a beta demon!

:d/

Tizzy

Consider your soul eaten!

Burrrpppp!

Jago

[color=darkred][/color][color=red] i jago would be a beta demon .. or an alpha demon .. i’ll take omega demon if it helps! [/color]

Bludflag

[color=red]I, Bludflag want to be a beta demon[/color]

Tizzy

Mmmhhh….

Two more meals! I am getting stuffed!

But rest assured, your souls are far more useful to me as entrees than they are to you.

As a rule, I find that having a soul really hampers one’s ability to acquire material contentment, it makes you weak and hesitant to stomp on other people when needed to get ahead.

Attolis

[color=red]I, Attolis want to be a beta demon[/color]

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 282 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.