Time Frame on next book

Welcome To Astlan Forums Into The Abyss Time Frame on next book

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 282 total)
  • Author
    Tizzy

Here is a link discussing the history of hot Dr. Pepper, prep recommendation and a suggestion for adding rum for a boomer!

[url=http://drinks.seriouseats.com/2013/01/soda-hot-dr-pepper-warm-soda-tradition-southern-drinks.html][albumimg]15[/albumimg][/url]

baochou

[color=red]I would like to be a beta reader also. I have experience with editing if that helps.[/color]

AussieKid

I’m new to this site, but I’ve been waiting for the second book for over eight months now.
    I’d just like to ask, is something going to happen with the sky fleet, the rod, and the city full of wizards, as Talarus (or Talarius, I forgot) is now in the Abyss, is there going to be, like, a full frontal on the city??

Thx=d> great book

JMX

Ok, the hot dr pepper with lemon is good and even better after adding a little fireball. Yummy.

Although I wish I didn’t have to wait it’s nice to see TAG has given a hard time.

Tizzy

@AussieKid:

Yes, much will be happening with the skyfleet/Rod over the next few books. In book ii, we have a lot of regrouping to deal with the new situation and positioning and alliances involving them and freehold…the problem is, as you point out, the target of their ire has fled the scene and seriously annoyed the Rod and in particular the other Knights Rampant who arrive late and are totally smoked about their missing “brother knight” who they are sworn to defend, one for all, all for one sort of thing.

@JMX:

T-A-G really had hoped for sooner, but editor and artist have their timelines that aren’t as fast. However, T-A-G say he can use that time to improve the book. Things start to get complicated in terms of the number of involved parties and which side they are on in book ii, so getting it right is important.

ziipoo

I would like to see what the demons reaction to Toms usage of Holy mana is. Considering that they already think that he is some old big-shot fourth this will lead to some EPIC miscalculations and assumptions by the Demons watching and The Rod, Sky fleet and wizards. LET THE CRAZY PARANOID CONSPIRACY THEORIES START !!!!!!!!!!

Napalm222

[color=red]I, Napalm222 want to be a beta demon![/color]

Tizzy

Mmmm tasty soul!

Jonnyboi

[quote=Tizzy;1916]@AussieKid:

Yes, much will be happening with the skyfleet/Rod over the next few books. In book ii, we have a lot of regrouping to deal with the new situation and positioning and alliances involving them and freehold…the problem is, as you point out, the target of their ire has fled the scene and seriously annoyed the Rod and in particular the other Knights Rampant who arrive late and are totally smoked about their missing “brother knight” who they are sworn to defend, one for all, all for one sort of thing.

@JMX:

T-A-G really had hoped for sooner, but editor and artist have their timelines that aren’t as fast. However, T-A-G say he can use that time to improve the book. Things start to get complicated in terms of the number of involved parties and which side they are on in book ii, so getting it right is important.[/quote]

Does Lenamare, as Tom’s summoner, bear partial responsibility for Tom’s actions?
    What I mean to ask is: Would the counsel put some heat on Lenamare for being Tom’s summoner/ Accursed Master.

Hey, just saying, I’m actually AussieKid, but lost username and password, so I made an easier username and password.
    Do you think there might be a few spin off short stories, such as from Rupert’s POV, or maybe from Tom’s as an aftermath novel (unless he gets permanently killed, or we leave him behind in a book, as [i]someone[/i] said that this main series is a collection of three or four?

Again =d> Can’t wait for next book 😀

If you don’t believe me about being AussieKid, that’s your problem; we are in the Abyss after all!

Jonnyboi

Don’t think that’s going to be a problem. Since this is the abyss, no one actually bothers with things unrelated to them.

Tizzy

Yes, Demons are known to change their names pretty frequently, and they only talk about themselves, or me.

Talking about me is, of course, the best thing people in the Abyss can do, since, clearly, I am the most interesting person in the Abyss.

You won’t believe how many arguments I get over this one simple, obvious point.

As for other books, T-A-G has discovered that he only got about half as far as planned in book ii, so there is now an extra book and the story is at least 4 if not 5 or 6 books.

There has been a plan to do short stories or spin offs for some time. For example Tales of the Demon Bard which are the adventures of Antefalken prior to this book.

But there is also another spin-off planned based on a character (or two) in book ii. I can’t say much about that because it would give stuff away, but it would be a roughly concurrent story line in another universe that would have some character and event cross overs. Thing Flash/Arrow and similar TV cross overs.

Also, as mentioned before, one reason T-A-G is putting up so much world info is to at some point generate interest in reader fiction in the same multiverse.

Hey Tizzy, can I change my name gain, ‘cuz every1 knows my name, I need to change it again.

smw

[color=#C11B17]I, smw, want to be a beta demon.[/color]

I have posted typos in the past.

http://astlan.net/Forum/tabid/388/g/posts/t/47/Typos#post787

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 282 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.