Time Frame on next book

Welcome To Astlan Forums Into The Abyss Time Frame on next book

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 282 total)
  • Author
    Tizzy

Not sure on how bad your show would be.

I UTubed it and wow was it far far worse than I remembered even.

Your show might be a lot better, not sure it could be worse.

Tizzy

I am not a drug dealer. Will not even comment on such dastardly allegations.

Are you ready for the BMS: The Rise of Thadland? It’s coming this year (in theory)

Go Thad!!!!!!

JMX

oh that’s exciting only bad thing about that show is it makes me want to drink heavily.

I am also waiting on the 4th season of Archer which also makes me want a drink and have cheeky shenanigans at work… Maybe I have a problem.

JMX

I have not seen shameless but from reading the wiki page it sounds depressing.

Rosver

I take it. You watch them to have an excuse for drinking. Or is drinking so much drinking when you watch them.

Game of Thrones. Really interesting book. The author seem to have the obsession of inflecting agony to the readers though. He keep killing main characters back and forth.

Tizzy

I think I have commented before the GRRM appears to be a demon.

Who else would be so cruel and heartless to those who follow him religiously?

Iume

[quote=Tizzy;1647]I think I have commented before the GRRM appears to be a demon.

[/quote]

You’ve know humans [u]how long[/u]? Nothing is as cruel as a mortal.

Tizzy

Hmmm

Difficult question, does the term “human” include Nathan Brazil from the Well World Saga? Cause I’ve known him a VERY long time….

Madfox11

[quote=Tizzy;1647]I think I have commented before the GRRM appears to be a demon.

[/quote]

Aren’t you the one who has been bitching about deities in various other posts? 😉 In other words, treating followers like shit is not the hallmark of a demon 😉

Tizzy

Ahh, so he’s a god…well one man’s demon is another man’s god!

Now I just gotta find someone of whom, I am their god!

Rosver

You know guys there have to be better ways of inflicting pain than writing books.

Tizzy

Yes, you can draw and quarter people.

We demons are very good at such things.

Boggy, I think did a very nice job with his former accursed master and family.

Iume

[quote=Rosver;1682]You know guys there have to be better ways of inflicting pain than writing books.[/quote]

There are. Such as: reading one’s fanfic reviews. XD

But, Tizzy. To draw & quarter someone? Why would having one’s picture done and then given lodgings be so bad?

Tizzy

Clearly you missed the discussion of my comfy furniture. One night in my guest bed and you will know…

You know that pink fiber stuff they use for insulation? That’s what I use as cushions on all my furniture. (no paper backing though)

Rosver

@lume

From what I can see, most fanfic reviews aren’t really harsh. Often the most devastating thing that happen is that you’ll get no reviews at all.

While at that topic, are you a fanfic writer? I have been reading fanfics recently and was even planning on writing one. Would like to read your writings if you have.

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 282 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.