Love Interests, Romantic Partners and Hook Ups

Welcome To Astlan Forums Doom’s Day Love Interests, Romantic Partners and Hook Ups

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 173 total)
  • Author
    Tizzy

I have to admit, that was impressive. [thumbup]

Send me a note when you are back up, I forgot to record it for MirrorChat and InstaMirror, so I’ll need to do it again!

:d/

EyeDeKay

[quote=Tizzy;6786][love] Golem Sex!

Albeit, perhaps a bit creepy, even for me….

However, I could think of a number of people from Westeros who might be interested…and they do have plenty of reanimated types running around.

Hmm, anyone up to fan fiction about Ser Robert Strong (the Mountain post death) and Lady Stoneheart? [/quote]

Would you consider the wheezing from her neck hole erotic? If so then yes!

Tizzy

Well, it’s not me sleeping with her, it’s the Mountain (or whoever is under that helmet since his skull is supposedly on another continent).

I think it would be quite interesting, would he take the helmet off? Is there anything under it for her to make out with? Can he “neck” with her? OK, that’s now sort of a weird form of French Kissing, French Necking, assuming he has a tongue.

Is the helmet now like an exoskeleton?

You have to admit, this could be a very mysterious romance. Hmm, intriguing [scared]

Zeravar

Well…. that doesn’t usually happen does it? I mean, aren’t yokai supposed to be hiding? If not, I might need to return to my home planet; at least there you’ve only got to look at weird combos of people and animals, such as myself.

Tizzy

The video stream from my spybots that infect your webcam while posting here are not working thanks to my crappy AOL dialup service…

Can you refresh me as to your chimeric species? And which parts are from which species?

Zeravar

[quote=Tizzy;6804]The video stream from my spybots that infect your webcam while posting here are not working thanks to my crappy AOL dialup service…

Can you refresh me as to your chimeric species? And which parts are from which species?[/quote]

Not really a name for my species; everyone seems to be unique nowadays. The Creators decided that our planet should be able to repopulate with ANYTHING. Therefore, we just call ourselves “Chimeras.” Anyway, I have the lower body of a crab, the torso of a man, wings of a demon that I stole from a blind soothsayer, and two heads from a hydra. Yes, they do grow back if I want them to, but really, who wants to deal with that many personalities? I’d be on par with you, Tizzy, in terms of potential insanity.

Tizzy

My potential insanity????

I prefer to talk about my potential sanity! It’s the rest of you who are unable to perceive the multiverse in its true form!

So you got like dragon heads? And I assume very versatile other parts if you can mate with anything. Hmm, that could be interesting. Very sure that Hesseforthalus would want to meet you!

Tizzy

I like “Doombucks” going to talk to Tom and Volund about that, maybe rename our coins Doombucks.

They aren’t paper, of course, they are a very durable coin, the largest denominations have gems in them. For example the keg. Stands for kilo-goldpiece, it’s worth 1024 gold pieces. Used to be worth only 1000, but then we went digital.

Zeravar

At least you’ll get paid; I have to wait till I see him again, though I could get to him through Smody…. but he owes me several favors as well and it’d be a shame to waste them. Nevermind the fact that our “Jilted Bride” would have him put me down for an extremely long time, meaning forever

Tizzy

Well, if you need to get paid, you’ll need to flag down the cruise ship he’s currently floating around in.

Looks like a Typhoon class submarine with what appears to be 3 conning towers.

I hear he’s planning to visit Tom in the near future.

Zeravar

[quote=Tizzy;6814]Well, if you need to get paid, you’ll need to flag down the cruise ship he’s currently floating around in.

Looks like a Typhoon class submarine with what appears to be 3 conning towers.

I hear he’s planning to visit Tom in the near future.

[/quote]

Didn’t that ship only have his wife and a single bodyguard? And, if I remember correctly, a certain Lord Tommus’ gravity cannon nearly broke that ship in twain! They’d need to be either much better tacticians, be lucky in that Tom is there, or have upgraded their defenses to be able to get to him.

Mikey

[youtube]https://youtu.be/tEjtKHxLl54[/youtube]

Tizzy

Well, they didn’t actually have their shields up, silly Oorstemothians. If they’d had their shields up it would have been a different story.

As to the bodyguard? You might note that Sam was bothered by, and accused him of, “stealing his schtick” This implies that the bodyguard was purposefully impersonating/stealing Sam’s routine/persona of being a fallen angel. Which, if he was a fallen angel, would not be stealing Sam’s routine, it would be legitimate. So Sam does not seem to believe that Salvatore is who he says he is.

I also point out that Melissance has no problem sharing a cabin with her lowly bodyguard. Mighty progressive of her, and her archdemon husband.

Tizzy

Yes, the shields were mentioned as not having been fully brought up, technically a very huge breach of protocol for Oorstemothians. However, they really aren’t that used to such extreme ranged weapons. Normal fireballs/lightning bolts would have been suppressed by what they had up.

And yes, ‘Salvatore’ was goading Sam. However, it’s a bit risky for an archdemon’s servant to purposefully antagonize a demon prince. See Major Domo, who also knew who Sam was. However, an archdemon, aligned with, and close to Asmodeus? Much safer to goad. Demon Princes and Archdemons often run in the same social circles and play power games, given that there really aren’t that many demon princes and the line between archdemon and demon prince is far blurrier than the lines to everything lower.

Zeravar

[quote=Tizzy;6824]
    And yes, ‘Salvatore’ was goading Sam. However, it’s a bit risky for an archdemon’s servant to purposefully antagonize a demon prince. See Major Domo, who also knew who Sam was. However, an archdemon, aligned with, and close to Asmodeus? Much safer to goad. Demon Princes and Archdemons often run in the same social circles and play power games, given that there really aren’t that many demon princes and the line between archdemon and demon prince is far blurrier than the lines to everything lower.

[/quote]
    Is Sam really considered a Demon Prince? I’d’ve expected him to be rated a bit higher, seeing as he’s a Co-Factor of the Abyss and directly under what passes for a god in that place

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 173 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.