Love Interests, Romantic Partners and Hook Ups

Welcome To Astlan Forums Doom’s Day Love Interests, Romantic Partners and Hook Ups

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 173 total)
  • Author
    Tizzy

I am not saying, one way, or the other, but it’s conceivable that at some point in the last few million years, Orcus and Lilith have already slept together.

And perhaps that might account for some of their “bad blood.”

Or maybe it’s simply because she’s an immortal sociopath pining over the husband that got away by becoming mortal.

Ooh, that could be a story!

“The Quest for Adam” Lilith’s search for the current reincarnation of Adam, so she can “demonize him” and have him for all eternity.

If you thought people trying to tell you that you were the “phoenix cycled Orcus” was a head trip, imagine a homicidal demoness trying to convince a mortal that he’s Adam (as in “And Eve”) reincarnated.

Ooh, think I’m going to pitch that to Clive Barker, what with T-A-G already overwhelmed and behind on his promised works. He really needs to stop obsessing about that archdemon that took over his planet. Trust me, I know archdemons, they’ve got the attention spans of demon gnats, D’Gnats, he will lose complete interest in this current endeavor within one or two human lifetimes….

Like they say, “If you believe in forever, then life is just a one night stand.”

So anyway, my buddies, the Cenobites really liked the work he did describing their adventures, so he comes really well recommended.

You know the expression, “I wouldn’t sleep with you in a million years!”? Considering Orcus and Lilith have been around far longer, I’m sure they’ve hooked up at one point or another. If for no other reason than just to shake things up for a century, or millennia. I have a hard time believing there isn’t someone that Lilith hasn’t slept with over the eons.

As for Tommus hooking up, is there a D’Harmony service he can use?

Tisslils

[quote=Gelcube;6694]
    Like I said in an earlier post, Bess doesn’t seem at all interested, and in fact seems pretty intimate with her pantheon, so as things stand now, not seeing that (though I’m disappointed in no cat-girl hanky panky).
    [/quote]

Ooohh… I don’t know. Bess sounds like she’s very open minded and up for some adventure.

[quote=Gelcube;6694]
    Lilith…oooh, noooo, Bad Idea. There’s crazy, there’s “Misery Crazy”, and then there’s Lilith. We’ve seen some glimpses of something besides The Crazy in Bk 3, but it’d still be a Bad Idea.
    [/quote]

[quote=Zeravar;6695]
    definitely brought the Bro Code with them. And the sex would be great until they actually DO kill you. Then what? No climax, just… regeneration or Final Death[/quote]

C’est la démon vie.

[quote=Tizzy;6696]The problem with a truly challenging lover, is that the female person most wanting to kill him (Net is a guy, and straight) is his sister, Dysnoma.

Not sure how much Tom will go for that; although, it would be very Targaryen.

[/quote]

Tizzy, no wonder you’re called the Einstein of the Abyss!
    Yes, when in doubt, stick to Tradition!

I don’t know much about Dysnoma, sounds rather frigid. But! if she’s anywhere like Lilith or Bess, Tom and Dysnoma would make an incredible Couple, one made by the gods! Literally and specifically made possible by Zeus and Hera.
    Hmmm… seems like it was encouraged on his Uncle’s side, the Nyjyr Ennead too. Lots of mother-aunt-sister-cousin-second-cousin-niece-wife kind of relationships back in Ancient Egypt. Pretty sure they sanctioned that… it would be rather rude for the gods to not practice what they preach after all.

Tizzy

[quote=Christopher Cope;6700]You know the expression, “I wouldn’t sleep with you in a million years!”? Considering Orcus and Lilith have been around far longer, I’m sure they’ve hooked up at one point or another. If for no other reason than just to shake things up for a century, or millennia. I have a hard time believing there isn’t someone that Lilith hasn’t slept with over the eons.

As for Tommus hooking up, is there a D’Harmony service he can use?[/quote]

Pretty sure she hasn’t slept with the Demi Urge, but that’s about it. And I could be wrong on that, but I just get the impression that he doesn’t get laid that often, not that he couldn’t really stand to, think it would help a lot, but if he’s so picky as to give commandments to his worshipers about “Thou shalt not this, nor that” imagine what his criteria is for a lover?

It’s called Bonfire, sort of like a really big Tinder, but when you swipe right or left? That’s the side of the person’s head you smack with your hand.

Tizzy

[quote=Tisslils;6701][quote=Gelcube;6694]

Tizzy, no wonder you’re called the Einstein of the Abyss!
    Yes, when in doubt, stick to Tradition!

I don’t know much about Dysnoma, sounds rather frigid. But! if she’s anywhere like Lilith or Bess, Tom and Dysnoma would make an incredible Couple, one made by the gods! Literally and specifically made possible by Zeus and Hera.
    Hmmm… seems like it was encouraged on his Uncle’s side, the Nyjyr Ennead too. Lots of mother-aunt-sister-cousin-second-cousin-niece-wife kind of relationships back in Ancient Egypt. Pretty sure they sanctioned that… it would be rather rude for the gods to not practice what they preach after all.[/quote]

Thank you for noticing that title of mine!

Yes, gods do sleep around, usually because they forget exactly who they are related to over the millennia, and boredom, and taboo. And of course Hypocrisy: What’s the point in punishing worshipers for a sin, that you aren’t free to do whenever you want. That’s the point of being a god, doing things that others are not aloud to because you are god.

Actually, I point out that Bess is already sleeping with both Exador and Ramses as well as Anup, who she actually likes. So, I don’t think she’s opposed to sleeping around, but not sure how loyal of a love interest she would be.

Tom does not strike me as a player.

Gelcube

[quote=LCSpartan051;6716]Tom probably isn’t a player, and being the current incarnation of the God of Oaths he probably never will be. On the other hand, I could definitely see him wondering what the strange sensation coming from his link to Vaselle is and possessing Vaselle “mid act”.[/quote]

I don’t know about that. He doesn’t possess willy-nilly. Still, like I said, Tom has a pretty intimate link with both Tamarin and Vaselle. If they get together, Tom will definitely get an education!

Of course, if he were a voyeur, he’d have ample opportunity, since he’s linked to ALL the D’Orcs. I bet he could tell how many are “gettin’ it on” at any one time if he wanted. Now that would be an interesting tidbit of information to pop up during a staff meeting.

Tizzy

Hey ‘Cube, is this guy (the one on top) a relative of yours? Certainly seems to be a hook up of some sort.

[albumimg]40[/albumimg]

[url=https://www.artstation.com/artwork/LB9xw]Brain-eating slime by Tooth Wu[/url]

Gelcube

No, never seen it before. Seems kind of a picky eater, though. Might be a distant cousin, but to be honest, cube “family trees” tend to be…straight sticks, so not likely.

Tizzy

Ah, yes, that makes sense since you all do parthenogenesis or actually no ovum either, you just decide to “split”

Hmm, sort of like some of the Olympians…

Do you telepathically stay in contact with your child-sibling-clones?

Gelcube

It depends. If there’s plenty of food and space, we can form family units. And no telepathy, just cube-talk. Though Fiendish Cubes have something like telepathy.

If we have to compete for food and space, we tend to eat the little buggers.

And not all reproduction is asexual. Two cubes of approximate size and strength can sorta merge and produce cubelings, then unmerge. It’s not the same as you binary gendered beings, but similar in task.

Gelcube

[quote=Tizzy;6735]Ooh, when you have cubesex, do you share a mental bond, like Vulcan Mindmeld or Martian Manhunter bonding, or Na’vi pony tail sex?
    [/quote]

Uh, no…that’s…uh

No. Why would anyone do that?

One part of that mind meld ‘thing’ that people like during sex is the complementary sensory loopback that happens between the participants, kind of like having sound reverberation through a microphone from a speaker and back again, resonating higher and higher. It can get, um, really intense. Of course it’s not like i have personal experience with such an awkward, strange, bizarre act of sexual depravity, mind you.

Tizzy

Well, I do enjoy the feedback you get by putting the mic next to the speaker, that squealing is very erotic I have to admit.

So maybe…

Zeravar

[quote=Tizzy;6755]Well, I do enjoy the feedback you get by putting the mic next to the speaker, that squealing is very erotic I have to admit.

So maybe…[/quote]

Wait, that was YOU?!? My ears were ringing for several Astlanian hours after SOMEONE brough the mic too close to the Doom Speakers! [angry] That’s not a good thing, especially with two heads! And do you know how hard it is to get off the floor when you have the lower body of a crab? Not easy, I’ll tell you that! Took 3 D’Orcs to get me back up!

Oh snap you got busted Tizzy.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 173 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.