Love Interests, Romantic Partners and Hook Ups

Welcome To Astlan Forums Doom’s Day Love Interests, Romantic Partners and Hook Ups

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 173 total)
  • Author
    Tizzy

Well, it’s all rather iffy, and very political, but yes, they (he and Lilith) call themselves princes, first (two) among equals (ahem)

All of those folks have mighty big egos and for the sake of avoiding all out warfare…the Courts are, what the Courts are and names are what they are.

No one is really wanting to “test” the limits. All of them are slightly neurotic. The worst thing that could happen would be for them to push too hard and provoke a true test of power only to find out that they (whoever/whichever prince) is not as powerful as they thought.

True power among the princes is not just raw blasting power, but influence, and how much “power” others think you have. It is better to remain quiet and ominous and let everyone fear you, then to have to put your cards on the table and perhaps reveal you aren’t as powerful as everyone thought.

In your own world, it’s often possible for a mighty nation to be humbled, and proven less powerful than perceived and lose a lot of ‘face’ and influence.

The Spanish Armada comes to mind, but there are many more recent examples.

Zeravar

Hmmm…… very interesting, thank you Tizzy.

Mikey

[quote=Tizzy;6788]Is the helmet now like an exoskeleton?[/quote]

[youtube]https://youtu.be/5Krz-dyD-UQ[/youtube]

Tizzy

>Tom needs a woman he can trust, someone he can talk with about his fears.

Why? That’s what I’m here for, Tizzy trusty confident of the Demon Princes and the Gods. Beloved adviser of wise immortals!

Of course, the position you speak of is one that Tamarin wants to fulfill, that’s what djinnis really enjoy doing. Intellectual and physical advisers.

However, Inethya is an interesting thought, However, not a sure bet. First thought it would be Jenn, then Zelda, now Tamarin…maybe Inethya…very hard to tell at this point.

Lodrik

I am sure you will be part of every important moment in Toms life Tizzy (his first time, his weeding, his devorce – you get it), but the multiverse has you only once (yet) and so we take comfort in the secondbest (pussy)

and I guess that we didnt meet Toms love interest yet (at least not in a big role) IF he gets something serius in this series (he is rather busy)

Tizzy

You bring up a good point. In some other thread, some long time back, on this site. We were talking about duplicating me.

That would make things much easier, if I could replicate myself. However, I am not sure how to do perfect replication, I only know of imperfect replication where one mates with a female. Unfortunately, all those I’ve whom I have approached have admitted to be unworthy of me. I don’t quite understand, I am more than willing to lower my standards for them, however, they all insisted that it would some sort of multiversal crime if I did not have a worth bride whose ani-genetic material was fully suitable to mine.

Again, I’m more than happy to settle for imperfect little Tizzies, but they all demur. I must admit, it is rather depressing….

Yeah, I am aware of that. I’ve kind of side stepped it for the moment, and it should be discussed in Tom’s head at least.

There are a couple of issues facing him on this front:

1) Tom is a virgin, but he is/was as a human, interested in girls, just didn’t really know how to relate to them, or many people, recall his previous social life was very non-existent before he moved. He was working to change that, hence the party.
    2) At first he was very self conscious of his appearance, being a hideous demon and all, and really the only person of potential interest was Jenn, and in fact she was originally to be his love interest, but that has not worked out, and Gastrope’ has been (sort of) making the moves on her, and he hasn’t seen her for some time, and Tom is not getting any friendly vibes from her.
    3) Next, he’s been surrounded by male demons, and then D’Orcs. The problem is, he has not been around D’Orcs enough to really be attracted to a female D’Orc, and even if he was, most of them are extremely intimidating and thousands of years old. Which is mentally intimidating.
    4) The exception being Zelda, who is very young by D’Orc standards, she’s around 30. However, she’s his subordinate, as are all the D’Orcs and that makes it awkward and then there is the attraction thing.
    5) Next, there is Tamarin, and she is a very possible target of his affection, although also still a bit intimidating as she’s literally a genie, who looks like Barbara Edens from I Dream of Jeanie. Now she is very willing, but he’s very awkward towards her, and it will take some time. And her referring to him as ‘Master’ is not a big turn on for him.

And one thing, one thing he does/did think about is the size thing. Most of the women he would be attracted to are much smaller than him. He could size change or be Edwyrd, but what if he ‘lost it’ upon orgasm? He could split his partner in two. Now a D’Orc would be fine (but there is the attraction thing) and then there is Tamarin, she could just get bigger, or grow with him.

So in a nutshell, he’s not got a lot of women around to chose from, most of them are thousands of years old or intimidating in some other way, or not attractive to him and then there is his body image issue.

So his best bet is probably Tamarin, but Vaselle is making moves there, slowly. The big hold up is the master/djinni balance of power that Tom doesn’t know how to deal with. Of course, since Vaselle wants nothing more than to be possessed by Tom–this could be quite interesting…

Lodrik

I dont see a insecure boy/dark lord making moves in his genie without a fetish for the master thing. He would always ask himself if she was into this or doing it because he wants it (“she feels my desire and wants to please me but does she want to do this with me because she likes me?”)
    It would be his first time, a young bookworm would place some value on it OR throw it away at the first opportunity (Tom has to know that the female D’Orcs are ready and willing, he is linked to them)

Yeah, I agree, which why I don’t really see it either, she’s just the most obvious choice, and I say that because she actually wants to experience carnality very badly. It’s a big part of why young djinn sign up for several decades of service to a mortal.

I keep tossing girls at him, but none seem right. Jenn, Zelda, Tamarin…

Of course, for immortals, there is no huge rush to fall in love, marry and procreate. They do so for companionship and for sex as desired, but even so, when you have thousands, hundreds of thousands, millions and billion years…there is time.

And that vow of “till death do us part…” is a pretty strong commitment if death never comes…

Lodrik

yet it came… (death)

You didnt let us down so far and I dont see the series ending anytime soon so I will wait.

Regarding other love interests I wonder about this chemistry:
    Zelda (Steward of the Mount) & the Valg Death Cheater (half-D’Orc Shaman)
    Teragdor (Apostle of Tiernon) & Karis Crooked Stick (Battle Priestess of Tiernon)

Hilda & Trisfelt have a great chemistry but I dont see them getting intimate. They make a great team though and (my pet theory) Trisfelt could have realized that Hilda is a saint and he doesnt care. She is great, they have a great time and the wizards dont have to deal with the heavenly host (who doesnt want to have a few great dinners instead of unnecessary stress).

I trust you TAG, you’ve done great with the books so far, so in my opinion it will all turn out all right in due time.

Gelcube

[quote=The Author Guy;7031]Yeah, I agree, which why I don’t really see it either, she’s just the most obvious choice, and I say that because she actually wants to experience carnality very badly. It’s a big part of why young djinn sign up for several decades of service to a mortal.

I keep tossing girls at him, but none seem right. Jenn, Zelda, Tamarin…

Of course, for immortals, there is no huge rush to fall in love, marry and procreate. They do so for companionship and for sex as desired, but even so, when you have thousands, hundreds of thousands, millions and billion years…there is time.

And that vow of “till death do us part…” is a pretty strong commitment if death never comes…[/quote]

I’m not talking about love or marriage. Not even him having sex. I just meant there’s not even any desire at all. No real passion about anything. Maybe it’s just because he’s been running around trying to do EVERYTHING at once that he hasn’t had time to even look at a pretty girl (or boy or whatever) and say in his head “Wow, she/he’s hot!” or seeing something in Doom and geeking out a little about it. It’s almost as if the job is sucking out any and all joy for anything out of him. Even when they were in the spa, it was almost as if he wasn’t enjoying it all that much. If I didn’t know any better, I’d think he was getting depressed. Depression can sneak up on you. :-k

Wow that’s actually pretty frightening.

Tizzy

If I see one of those Abilify depression clouds sneaking up on me, I’m go to punch it real hard in its fluffy gray face!

Depression was definitely something he seemed to have when I first met him, that’s actually common for newly minted demons.

Although Reggie doesn’t seem to be having any issues on that part.

But now that he’s past that.

He’s been identified by all the enemies of Orcus as the heir of Orcus, maybe even Orcus reborn and all of Orcus’s demonic, titanic and divine enemies are about to be out gunning for him,

He’s already got Oorstemoth hunting him down, Lilith has tried to kill him once and will again.

Tiernon and the Five Siblings are scheming rather fearfully what to do about him.

Finally, he is also the focal point of all the hopes, dreams and aspirations of all the D’Orcs and the orc people riding on him, all while fearing failure and be revealed as a fake…

What could he possibly be depressed about?

Not seeing it. Nope. :-({|=

Zeravar

All very good points as to why Tom can’t get laid, which is why TAG has been kinda focusing on the secondary chars. If I was a betting man, I’d put money on Teragdor finding his girly in Jotunhenj. Abyss, I might still do it! And for all we know, Tom’ll never get laid or find a girly! We could ask Sir Lord Stash-Master-of-Doom Tizzy, but, in the words of Tom, “take what Tizzy says with a grain of salt” (personally, I think it’d be better to use a Morton can instead of a grain). As I’ve mentioned before, I like thinking of Inethya and Tom, but how it turns out is in the air till we can read more of what happens.

Of course, being depressed may help his chances of finding a gal since they seem to like a man with feelings and some like to help men who’re depressed. What do y’all think?

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 173 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.