Talarius’s Loyalty

Welcome To Astlan Forums Doom’s Day Talarius’s Loyalty

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 104 total)
  • Author
    Tizzy

Well, that actually brings up a small discussion in CoA:ITW.

All the gods and their priests can do resurrections, but if it’s complicated, you go to a priest of Hendel, they are the best healers.

All priests can heal, but they have specializations other than healing that are attuned to their gods. E.g. Hilda has lots of combat rituals/powers. Torean’s people do tracking, location, and hunting, etc. Krinna’s do wind related/Enchantment things, Namora’s do water and Sorcery related things.

In the case of the 5 Siblings, they are true elemental affiliated deities so their priests can do things similar to what wizards of the same element can do, plus healing/and or other combinations.

Actually CoA goes into quite a bit of discussion on resurrection, since it’s something that Kristof has to think about quite a bit. Both of his parent’s sides have had serious resurrection issues/experience. His father, the Emperor has access to the best healers in Astlan, from Hendel, and they’ve had remarkably bad luck with bring back his former wives….his mother’s father loses heirs at a rather alarming rate to “unrecoverable deaths” I.e. situations where resurrection doesn’t work.

Tisslils

When is CoA going to be released? Any estimated dates?

Are there going to be Cameos from our main storyline characters?

Gelcube

[quote=Tisslils;6633]When is CoA going to be released? Any estimated dates?

Are there going to be Cameos from our main storyline characters?[/quote]

I thought CoA:ItW was supposed to be released Jan 31st, but I don’t see it yet. Probably be Soon™.

Can’t see that there’d be any main character cameos at this time, though there’ll likely be some mention of the shenanigans around Freehold. Iskerus mentioned in Bk3 some of the goings-on in ItW before he got drafted to Nysegard.

Tizzy

It will probably be mid year, there will be a beta first. I think T-A-G is hoping to start that by May, if not sooner. He keeps getting distracted by too many projects, some of them not related to the books (staring at the Internet, jaw agape as a certain archdemon creates havoc on Earth).

He’s currently writing book iv, CoA:ITW, and OOA: and Who in the Abyss is that? (the free character guide/background ebook)

Tisslils

[quote=Tizzy;6636]It will probably be mid year, there will be a beta first. I think T-A-G is hoping to start that by May, if not sooner. He keeps getting distracted by too many projects, some of them not related to the books (staring at the Internet, jaw agape as a certain archdemon creates havoc on Earth).

He’s currently writing book iv, CoA:ITW, and OOA: and Who in the Abyss is that? (the free character guide/background ebook)

[/quote]

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07So_lJQyqw[/YOUTUBE]

Dear Tizzy, may I suggest opening an Abyssal gate and holding TAG’s feet in the Abyss every time he starts to gape?

o:)

Tizzy

On multiple occasions I’ve offered him a private office in Doom and a complimentary full membership to the DoomSpa along with a coupon for 1 free Torture session per day (to get the kinks out and motivate him). Unfortunately, he has so far refused to take me up on this more than generous offer.

[sad]

Tizzy

Indeed!

Have you had a session? She is quite remarkable! She prioritizes Doom staff before outsiders, so getting an appointment takes time…

Well…it did in the day, I’m guessing during the interregnum or whatever it was called her schedule was much more open.

I have never met a therapist with more skill using molten accupokers! She’s also fantastic for the odd bout of hemorrhoids! Those molten-pinchers of hers can squeeze them right off in a jiffy!

Her tonsillectomies were a bit harsh, dry mouth and such as you might imagine. I limited myself to one tonsillectomy per month.

Silly me, but it just required too much I-scream, so you know, need to limit it, if you get too much of a horrific thing, you sort of get burnt out…OK, literally burnt out–yes, but I meant figuratively–you know metaphysical and all….

EyeDeKay

Would she have a cure to Antefalken’s D’crabs?

Tizzy

I think she’d have to pluck them off one by one…

D’Crabs would be very horrible for his partners….I mean, they’d be unkillable….eesh…very very unpleasant…

Zeravar

[quote=EyeDeKay;6648]Would she have a cure to Antefalken’s D’crabs?[/quote]

Wait. Didn’t Antefalken say he didn’t actually have demon crabs when Damien asked? Was that a lie or is this the making of a story to tell his little bedwarmers?

Yea, it was a lie, there are no D’crabs, except maybe for the Crustacean variety, and only in very remote locations, like lakes of certain liquid metals and some rare liquids, what is the average temperature of the Abyss again Tizzy?

Tizzy

210 F. or 98 C.

So i imagine that there might be some lakes lying around composed of say Sulphuric Acid, Sodium, Potassium, Phosphorus, mercury, etc, and if there is any plant life at all–demonic or not–there could easily be small quantities of Glycerol

Tizzy

Certainly, plenty of lakes, ponds, although usually in more sheltered locations.

There are demonic plants, but they are mostly cultivated. Except for the sentient ones.

You know it’s a bad day when your salad tries to eat you.

You ever seen a carrot eat a rabbit? I have. Of course, it was a D’Carrot eating a D’Rabbit. Do you have any idea how long it takes to regenerate from carrot poop?

Zeravar

[quote=Tizzy;6661]
    You know it’s a bad day when your salad tries to eat you.

You ever seen a carrot eat a rabbit? I have. Of course, it was a D’Carrot eating a D’Rabbit. Do you have any idea how long it takes to regenerate from carrot poop?[/quote]

Are you asking from personal experience,Tizzy, or did you actually wait for that D’Rabbit to fully regenerate? Or is it both?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 104 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.