Talarius’s Loyalty

Welcome To Astlan Forums Doom’s Day Talarius’s Loyalty

Viewing 14 posts - 91 through 104 (of 104 total)
  • Author
    Tizzy

Hmm, you must have great stabilizers or skill, my experience says that combining the two results in explosions greater than the sum of their mana…

But that’s me and a few dead wizards…

Not that there’s anything wrong with that…
    [biggrin]

Sometimes an explosion is the desired outcome, but yes i do have that. When this realm formed i’m guessing something interesting happened because science and magic are far more compatible than regular here. That’s one of the main reasons i call it my home.

Tizzy

Hmm

Maybe you are in the same localverse as Gormegast, where Trig lives. Shamans work fairly close to normal, no wizards that I know of, but lots of high tech spacecraft.

Well, technically, he doesn’t live on Gormegast, but his horde and clan arose on that planet. They patrol the Antilles Cluster. The Horde fully claims it and the associated worlds.

Tizzy

Well, that would explain why the only multiversal philosophers that aren’t passed out by mid-morning are all women….

I resent that comment, I’ll have you know I only Partake on weekends and Universal Drinking days.

Tizzy

[quote=Dirk Flamberge;6990]I resent that comment, I’ll have you know I only Partake on weekends and Universal Drinking days. [/quote]

BWAH HAH HAH

And thus you prove my point! And that is precisely the problem!

That is what all multiversal philosophers/scholars say.

However, when one encompasses the entire multiverse it’s always both a weekend and a Universal Drinking Day somewhere, in some combination of universes.

Thus, for multiversal scholars/philosophers who live on multiversal time, every day is a “double powered drinking day”

Now you might ask “what is a double powered drinking day?”

Well, the first “double powered drinking day” on Earth was discovered by a fellow named Saint Patrick, and post his discovery, this date is now named in his honor.

So if you ever visit Earth on Saint Patrick’s day, you will understand what a double powered drinking day is!

Tizzy

[quote=Dirk Flamberge;6993]Difference is that I’m not a multiversal philosopher, that was my minor, my two majors are the Majority (no pun intended) of what my Work is. [/quote]

Sorry, missing what were your two Majors? Witchcraft and Engineering? Astrology and Astrophysics? Or with your hybrids, Botany and Veterinary Science? Or Biology and Engineering? Genetics and Aesthetics? Wait? Are you responsible for Chia Pets? Are those your works?

Tizzy

Also, trying to recall, but before the avatar problems, weren’t you employed as a Haberdasher?

Sorry, thought i wrote those. My Majors are EuƒzƒŠƒ“ƒOv@ƒWƒƒ“ƒv’†‚ɃWƒƒƒ“ƒv‚µ‚½•ûŒü‚ð‰Ÿ‚µ‚Á‚Ï‚È‚µ@¦ á{¬K@@@EwƒCƒ‰ƒ}ƒ`ƒIxs‰ñEµ‚½‚È‚ç‚W‚̂܂܁@‚Vx‚Ł@uŒã‚ëv¨u‘Ovv‚µ‚½‚ç‚V ‚̂܂܁@‚Æ Œ¾‚¤ˆÓ–¡ @.

….I apologize, something is going wrong with the encryption on my GigaSystem again, Suffice to say is that what i do involves Flora and Fauna, O̷̫͉͈̪̥̖̪̞͚͋̇͑̿̈́͑́̂͋̿͜m̴̩̱̼̱̺̙͕̩̾̈́̾̊̌̑͋͑̽͋̈́̚͠n̶̡̥̣͈̤͓͔̟̥̬͖̄̓͒̑́̔́̈́̆̃̈́̉̈́͘i̵̲̼̞̖̔̆̏̒͝ͅG̵̞̟͖͉̒͘i̸̹͓̔̌͒̑̍̕ņ̶̹̻̠̣̖̻̳̦͕̖̙̥̺̓͊̍͒̌͆́̋̋͛̉͝e̷̤͇̖̝̦̬̹͚̖͇̞̪͗͆̍͝͝ệ̴̡̝̮̹̤̥͓͚͕̥̐͑̓ȓ̵̳̰̾̌̍̌̃̃͘ͅi̴̧͔̭͂̓̌́̈́͐͘͜͝͝ǹ̸͔̪̮̟͉̰͊̎̈́̑̓͋͋͐̔̈́̎̔̆ͅg̸̼̙͖̜͖̹͙̖̝̖̭̟͍̾̾͜, hands on Multiversal and cross dimensional Science, and Lots of Mana Exploitation Theory. I do however try to keep myself open to new ideas and fiddle in a lot of other areas, but i’m not going to go to the trouble of listing all that.

Tizzy

Ooh love the vertical text. That’s particularly cool. Not at all sure what character set it is.

Seriously freaky though.

But, yes, the majors do make sense once I copy and past to MultiPad that has most normal character sets across the multiverse. This forum is ’ing a lot. The vertical stuff however is not getting translated. I assume that’s the encryption problem.

Tizzy

Yep that is where he went.

Bwah! Hah! Hah! If you take my microphone, I’ll only have to screech louder and I can guarantee you I won’t be as pleasant as the dulcimer tone of mic-speaker feedback. My beautiful screaming voice has been compared very favorable to claws on a chalkboard!

[quote=Zeravar;6624]This is making Book 4 seem much more interesting….. hmmmm, could there possibly be a plot twist where Talarius dies and is brought back as a Demon of Doom?
    8-[
    Also, thanks Tizzy for the hints on how to hide spoilers.[/quote]

[SPOILER]Didn’t Thrinarv suggest that Talarius would be a great candidate for D’Orc-ing when they were hanging out at an inn in book 3?–I think they noticed that Talarius looked ill right after. But he’ll come around.

Besides, with strictly drawn dichotomies of good and evil–he’s probably bound to be viewed as damaged goods among the goodie two shoes of the Rod. [/SPOILER]

But will Sentir Fallon make the leap and sign on with Lilith? I hear that one of the perks in the abyss is that they know how to make Bloody Tatianas the right way.

Tizzy

Nooooo…..

That would make him subordinate to her, right now he feels he’s equal…[SPOILER]although, again, this specific point is brought up by Lilith at one point, as in “why do I have to deal with flunkies?”[/SPOILER]

Viewing 14 posts - 91 through 104 (of 104 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.