Book 4

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 108 total)
  • Author
    Konicomi

Ah I figured after the successes of the first 3 volumes of the book T-A-G would be a millionaire and could ignore all the crazy people and just deal with the crazy demon in his ear XD. Its good to have an update thank you Tizzy.

Tizzy

You would think that, but, he has to pay licensing and redistribution fees to me, so he’s only left with enough money for coffee–and I mean plain boring coffee, not the Denubian Choco-Coffee(TM) which he can’t drink, be mortal and what not.

Of course, even if he could drink it, the shipping and handling charges from the Abyss are prohitibive, although giving shipping times, it would probably cool off enough for a mortal to drink as long as they are good with a bit of mercury…

Korwin

That makes sense. It’s the fault of the demon! 😉

Tizzy

Well, not my fault, he’s incredibly lazy, and drinks a lot of coffee. If he wrote faster, he’d get money faster, have fewer months to drink coffee and so would have more after coffee take home pay.

Bradyman

Are there any updates? I want to give you my money.

Bradyman

I just want to make sure I don’t miss one of your books. I hate finding out that I could have been reading a book for a couple weeks but just didn’t check. As long as you’re still writing I’m happy. It would devastate me if you quit and I never found out what happens next.

Thanks!

The only way this series doesn’t get finished is if I’m relaxing some evening, enjoying some milk and that nice box of cookies someone left on my doorstep and some wizard captures me…

Of course, even then, I’d eventually finish the series, although it might be a few thousand years later…hopefully people will wait 2 or 3 thousand years between books…I mean, we all do it for GRRM…

Korwin

[quote=The Author Guy;7467]Thanks!

The only way this series doesn’t get finished is if I’m relaxing some evening, enjoying some milk and that nice box of cookies someone left on my doorstep and some wizard captures me…

Of course, even then, I’d eventually finish the series, although it might be a few thousand years later…hopefully people will wait 2 or 3 thousand years between books…I mean, we all do it for GRRM…

[/quote]

Well I don’t do it for GRRM, did not even finish his last book… :-“

Tizzy

Well, technically, neither has he….(tWoW) summer is lasting remarkably long, even for Westeros….anything to put off winter…

That’s the nice thing about the Abyss, no Winter, no White Walkers. Although, that’s more for the benefit of the White Walkers, those pale pansies would get their butts melted against even Lilith’s forces, let alone the Army of Doom! Although, we really do need to stock up on some more D’Orcs…

Lyndrek

[quote=Tizzy;7492]Well, technically, neither has he….(tWoW) summer is lasting remarkably long, even for Westeros….anything to put off winter…

That’s the nice thing about the Abyss, no Winter, no White Walkers. Although, that’s more for the benefit of the White Walkers, those pale pansies would get their butts melted against even Lilith’s forces, let alone the Army of Doom! Although, we really do need to stock up on some more D’Orcs…

[/quote]

I don’t think Tom is speciest. I see a lot of demons on this forum that would be willing to work at Mount Doom. Whether you are a D’orc or a Dork, better opportunities in the service of DOOM.

Seems like the demons of work ate the author, he seems a bit distracted of late. However, I do look forward to DOOOOOOOOMMMMM.

Tizzy

I’ve heard the Demons of Work are a pretty nasty lot.

Apparently this “Work” place is not the ideal Utopia that the Abyss is.

Apparently, it’s the only place in the multiverse where people long to be in the Abyss.

This is a very true point indeed, except for those rare instances where work is in fact a good place to be. At least mine is on certain days, where I get to go out and play with incredibly destructive devices.

Tizzy

[quote=Centurion0507;7501]This is a very true point indeed, except for those rare instances where work is in fact a good place to be. At least mine is on certain days, where I get to go out and play with incredibly destructive devices.[/quote]

IDD’s? Now that sounds like a great perk! What demon doesn’t love destroying things? I bet you’d have no trouble hiring in the Abyss.

The D’Orcs certainly love IDD’s. As do orcs…

Although, to be honest, D’Orcs are sort IDD’s themselves, Incredibly Destructive D’Orcs!

D’Orcs would quite be happy with my services, for I am the guy who makes sure that the IDDs stay functioning and don’t go boom on the user.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 108 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.