Book 4

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 108 total)
  • Author
    Bradyman

Thanks, as long as T-A-G doesn’t quit on us entirely, I’m happy.

Tizzy

Well, I do sometimes worry I might accidentally rend him limb from limb in frustration at his slowness. I’m afraid he might type even slower without appendages…

But I am practicing patience.

Mikey

How’s 2020 looking for Astlan 4?

It is very good for OOA. It would have been out by now, but the last 4 months I have been slammed by my day job. That should free up come January.

Book IV? I very much hope, but I also don’t know.

However, if a certain Oompa Loompa is dumped down a bad egg shoot, then my misery and general malaise will be greatly reduced and get me moving again. But that probably won’t happen until 2021.

That was what slowed me down/killed my momentum right after Book III for about 3 months of watching in horror, and then work started getting busy real fast.

Mikey

So you’re concentrating on writing about the…

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1fV_d5kNL4[/youtube]

Lodrik

thats like the saddest mix between trash p0rn and comedy… I dont care if they ARE lesbians… ^^

Tizzy

Very attractive skin tone that master vampire has…

Actually much more realistic than most stuff produced on your planet.

Gelcube

I have no use for mosquitoes, leeches, or vampires. They’re all the same to me. Give me a yummy, fluffy werewolf or better yet a fluffy foxkin or catkin. Vamps can eat my pseudo pods.

Tizzy

Forgive me if we’ve discussed this before, but what is your culinary opinion on Jelly-fish?

Or are they not Kosher-4-Cubes?

Gelcube

Kosher? Isn’t that some pickle or something from the Earths?

Jellyfish are kind of tasteless, actually. To me, anyway. They’re not actually a Jelly, but they have a jiggly texture that’s kind of amusing to devour. And the sting gives them a little bite on the aftertaste. They’re a little like mushrooms, in that they absorb the flavor of what they’re prepared in. So, if you have a nice bit of blood, or Buttah, they’re absorb that flavor nicely.

I’ve heard of some Fiendish Jellyfish on some plane or other that I’ve heard are actually pretty spicy, but I haven’t had any of them myself. It’d be nice to try them, though.

Why, did you find some D’Jellyfish, or something? :-s

Hmmm… :-k

Zeravar

Are we gonna see these other demonic creatures (the spiders, Jellies, etc) in the books too or will they just be a part of the background that’s never actually seen?

Tizzy

Hmm, well, we’ve seen the D’Arachnids…in the WG portal, and they will probably be seen again, that place has been getting busier by the day…

I strongly advise against seeing the Jellys, but I suppose if you drop by we could go on a safari for one…but I’ll want to fit you for a sky hook….

We may very well see some other unusual things in the books, not sure about the Jellies…

In particular Rupert should end up on a quest for in the Abyss, and it’s highly likely he will encounter fauna. But I think that’s book 5, he’s got some other things to do in Book 4.

Konicomi

Couldn’t there be some in the river styx? Maybe some brain sucking ones due to the memory loss properties? Brain sucking D’ellyfish sound a bit scary im glad i would never swim in the styx myself i have thrown a few demons in for a bit of fun but they never remember what happened so no telling whats actually in there.

MotoMage

For fear of sounding like a broken record I have to ask again is there any plans to come out with any of your new books the first quarter of this new year?

Mikey

[url=http://www.angryflower.com/1305.html][img]http://www.angryflower.com/thresholdCOLOR.jpg[/img][/url]

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 108 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.