Book 4

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 108 total)
  • Author
    Tizzy

All good, T-A-G will send out emails announcing it to people who have posted here (or in other new book forums)

Mokobogo

*Raises three arms* Me too!!

Mokobogo

*starts chewing faster* uhh nwo

Korwin

Just to be shure, revoluntering.

Just posting in this topic is fine, I will download all the headers for this topic (and the other two for the smaller books)

I will then send a notification email to all those people regardless of which topic and then they can choose to follow the link or not.

MommaGx3

Ooooooo! Me, Me, Me! I want to be a beta Demon too! Sign me up for all of it. WOOOOOOOO. I have been checking in once a month or so and just now am seeing this. I CANT wait for book 4. I love, love, love me some sweet Tommus action!

brad2411

I would like to be a beta demon too!

InSaneITrust

I volunteer this mortal shell im currently posses… uhm borrowing for beta testing

Tizzy

OH…

Drats on that last part “beta testing”, the first part got me excited because we’re going to be needing lots of blood for the ink in the Premium Tome when the book(s) is all finished.

Once all the volumes are written, I am planning to have T-A-G release a giant single volume Tome (you know the sort of giant book on a pedestal) and we are going to need blood for ink, and also if anyone wants to volunteer for the cover? We need lots of high quality leather.

Maybe when you are done “borrowing” the shell? I’m OK with hand me downs.

Tizzy

Korwin

Are D’Zombies a thing?

Not powered by Antimus but by Abyssal Demons?

Tizzy

Not so much. I mean, it is possible that some demon could reanimate/possess a corpse, there are “Undead” that are not “Unlife” that are spirits that reanimate corpses, but as rule, it’s easier to possess a living creature.

Ravens and crows are very easy to possess. You can’t imagine the fun we–ahem–some people–had “faking omens” from Odin! Boy that used to tick him off!

I miss Loki, so much.

As becomes very clear to the Storm Lords on their trip through the Abyssal Switch, the Abyss is not at all friendly to Unlife as it is completely neutral. It is the fastest way to cure a ghoul, it makes zombies very very sick, they literally puke up their guts. Assuming they still had any.

InSaneITrust

[quote=Tizzy;7616]OH…

Once all the volumes are written, I am planning to have T-A-G release a giant single volume Tome (you know the sort of giant book on a pedestal) and we are going to need blood for ink, and also if anyone wants to volunteer for the cover? We need lots of high quality leather.

Maybe when you are done “borrowing” the shell? I’m OK with hand me downs.

Tizzy
    [/quote]

What kind of cover are we talking about?

A single big smooth piece of cover leather, or more of a necronomicon style stitch job, that ensures as many people as possible have the chance to become part of this fancy tome?

In the latter case … i’m sure this body doesn’t need ALL of its skin.

Tizzy

Very very nice of you!

We could do stitch jobs, I suppose. Probably have to, we are going to want to publish quite a few copies, so it’s going to take a lot of “leather”

Tisslils

[quote=Tizzy;7619]Not so much. I mean, it is possible that some demon could reanimate/possess a corpse, there are “Undead” that are not “Unlife” that are spirits that reanimate corpses, but as rule, it’s easier to possess a living creature.

Ravens and crows are very easy to possess. You can’t imagine the fun we–ahem–some people–had “faking omens” from Odin! Boy that used to tick him off!

I miss Loki, so much.

As becomes very clear to the Storm Lords on their trip through the Abyssal Switch, the Abyss is not at all friendly to Unlife as it is completely neutral. It is the fastest way to cure a ghoul, it makes zombies very very sick, they literally puke up their guts. Assuming they still had any.

[/quote]

If that’s the case, why doesn’t Orky boi go start an abyssal switch next time he sees a concentration of unlife armies. Then leave them stranded in the middle of the Abyss. Or better yet, in the middle of Lilith’s court!

Tizzy

I really like that idea!

Beragamos is already starting to think that kidnapping people to the Abyss is a “thing” with demons.

It was problematic early on in his last two Unlife battles since both were Interdicted. The first one, he didn’t get out of, the second one we got it lifted, but none of us thought to do that after it was lifted.

I’m thinking we need you to come on board as a military consultant!

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 108 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.