Book 4

Viewing 3 posts - 106 through 108 (of 108 total)
  • Author
    Tizzy

Well T-A-G finally started writing and then got surrounded by invisible lizards and is now trying to figure out how to deal with them. He had forgotten that they could turn invisible when needed, then he realized it was needed, and now, that sort of put a wrench in the plot since now the protagonists can’t see them.

And I mean that writively speaking. While that gave him pause, his evil day job came back with a vengeance and pulled him away again.

I am going to try to get him back to writing in this weekend.

Which trip to China? Been there several times. I’ve got a buddy that hangs out there, a lot, he likes to take long journeys, usually to the west. Last I saw him he was looking for some scrolls written by some bald fat guy that sat around all day making humming noises.

Humans are so weird.

Tizzy

T-A-G had been hoping to hit year end and a Q1 release.

However, he got slammed in late Q3 with his day job(s) and was putting in 80 hour weeks and so got no writing done in Q4.

That should be easing up this month and he hopes to get back to writing by mid month, so we are maybe a quarter behind, shooting for OOA release late Q2.

ziipoo

The forums and posts have been silent as Tom’s love-life. We got any updates about book 4? Latest update said something about Q2 2020. Not looking for confirmation that it is coming out, just want to know if TAG is still alive, well and writing!

Also Tizzy WHAT DID YOU DO IN CHINA DURING YOU’R VISIT TO ONE OF THE EARTHS???????

Viewing 3 posts - 106 through 108 (of 108 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.