The reactions of Ramses, Bess, and Exador

Welcome To Astlan Forums Into The Abyss The reactions of Ramses, Bess, and Exador

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 165 total)
  • Author
    Tizzy

Well for Lenamare, there is “notice” and “officially notice” Obviously he knows about Edwyrd, but he doesn’t factor into the wizard’s worldview/calculations…yet, except as an annoyance.

Just like he knows about his students, he might even subconsciously know all their names (not that he’d admit it) but they are pawns/tools.

Remember, it’s also about putting people in their place, it’s a management style. If you pretend they don’t really exist, it keeps them in their place.

The Rod Members haven’t actually met Edwyrd. They just know of him, as reported by the ship. They are going to be discussing him quite a bit in book 2.

As for Talarius…I wouldn’t count him out yet. For the time being, he is an unwilling member of Tom’s Entourage…but there are a lot of people in the Abyss who are going to be very curious about him and perhaps acquire him for themselves. And while he himself bemoans being “defenseless” no sane or rational person would actually consider him defenseless at the moment. He’s just less offensive…

I will also note, that Animages are a secretive lot, so the fact that a powerful animage has managed to stay out of sight for his entire career is not a huge shocker. The Society tries to hold them together, but it’s not all encompassing and there are other animage groups around, particularly on other continents.

In other words, they probably won’t be that suspicious of him just suddenly popping up so powerful. The default assumption is going to be that he’s a hell of a lot older than he looks, that he knows a hell of a lot more than he’s letting on, and his secrecy is pretty understandable.

Jonnyboi

*haha
    I could see Talarius kicking low and fast into the many balls of demons. Alternatively, he could also use his hands to bash some skulls open. ](*,)

Tizzy

Exactly. He’s not a complete wallflower!

:d/

Rosver

Well, Talarius has slayed many demons before. Him being in The Abyss would generate lots of interest.

But I wonder if his armor and sword would work there. I read somewhere here that people’s connection to their Gods are broken when they are in the Abyss. Since Talarius armor and weapons are ‘blessed’ by their Gods it seems, then the blessings might not hold for long if he is in the Abyss.

Also, wouldn’t Talarius be in Tom’s protection? What would Tom do when face with these demons with grudges.

Tizzy

Yep…he’s screwed…eventually.

It actually depends on the nature of the magic item and how it works. This varies a bit more with religious artifacts than with wizard artifacts.

Well, Tom would of course defend him, because he’s Tom’s treasure.

If you win a prize at a carnival and later someone comes and tries to take it from you, wouldn’t you defend it?

I am sure Tom will want to keep his toy to play with. I certainly would.

So, yes, there are going to be lots of people that want Talarius, for a wide variety of reasons. However, there are also going to be a lot of people (demons) interested in Tom and what he seems to know how to do.

He’s going to get a LOT of unwanted attention.

Rosver

I know the feelign. I really hate the spotlight, the interest of many individuals. Womanizers and politicians (often both) might like it but not me. It is creepy. I prefer to spend my time alone thank you.

Maou

Don’t forget that now that they have immortal bodies that can recover from almost anything, and have now reduced sensations, it is highly likely that many demons could be termed as a physical masochist. Wizards spells often damage the soul and this is very unpleasant and unnatural, put demons recover physically from almost anything, so it would not be a stretch to imagine sadistic and masochistic demons getting together. It is consider by many people an immoral pastime so demons have probably indulged in it for fun, pleasure, business, and practice. Messing with other demons and having other demons mess with you is likely one of the most entertaining things a demon could find. Just adding to the whole torture thing. Also based on prior comments left by Tisdale Lilith and Bess are likely sadistic, so I hope you enjoy pain if you still desire to hook up with them Tizzy.

Tizzy

Which brings up a point I mentioned a while back.

Humans are just really fragile, too easy to break. They wear out too fast. Plus they start blubbering “my arm, my arm, you ripped off my arm!!!!” Sheesh, cry baby!

Thus demons are much better lovers, across the board.

Maou

Put using a mortal would be the best way for you to get a mini-Tizzy to mold in your own twisted image. A demoness would have control of any pure child, but you could easily over power a mortal mother for your demonic offspring’s nurturing. You could also lie through your teeth and make it seem like their mother wanted to kill/abandon them, which could be true, always good to have an heir. They can be consumed with vengeance upon your death. It’s what all parents want. A child consumed with hatred against their parents killer, whom they will pursue with the entirety of their being.

Tizzy

And why do you think I don’t have any mini-Tizzies?

:-“

Maou

You annoy most if not all female demons and human women are fragile.

Tizzy

I’m not annoying!

I am lovable and friendly and kind hearted!

Plus, I can provide twice the fun!

Rosver

Now what started here!

@Maou:

Women seeing his bi-pennis sure would lost interest. They don’t have bi-vagina you know. What would they do with the other one?

@Tizzy:

You make a poor liar. Having only Boggy and Antefalken as friends in centuries doesn’t really make you seem like the lovable and friendly type. Not to mention, other demons have the opposite view about you.

Maou

Women have more than one hole, but let’s not dwell on that thought. Besides, Tizzy is great with demonic children, whom admittedly in short supply, but they probably make up at least 1-2 percent of the demonic population at any given time. Also, I know god’s protect the soul’s of their followers, but why don’t demons ever drag humans to the abyss and force them to endure the binding ritual so that they will become level one demons? No protection and it seems like something fun to do.

Tizzy

Well

I am very lovable and Maou has spent too much time on the Internets…

And one of these days Bess will realize she’s in love with me.

She’s just playing hard to get.

Also, remember, Gastrope’, Jenn, Maelen, Edwyrd and Rupert all swore they were my friends! Remember? They can’t go back on that!!!!!

There aren’t many demon wizards, and you can’t just drag a human physically to the abyss, you have to discorporate them, keep their animus around and cast all the spells to make a new body.

Exador would be the only person I know capable of this…and why bother, there are already more demons than we know what to do with.

of course, maybe he did that…he did somehow come up with a 1000 demons to stick inside the Council Palace.

And he managed that while living in Astlan for the last thousand plus years…

Hmm….curious….

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 165 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.