The reactions of Ramses, Bess, and Exador

Welcome To Astlan Forums Into The Abyss The reactions of Ramses, Bess, and Exador

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 165 total)
  • Author
    Tizzy

Yes, Oorstemoth was balling it, as were people on the walls of the city. (OK, some/most were mirroring it….which is 2D vs 3D but…)

And there were a LOT of demon witnesses who will retell the story once they are back in the Abyss.

The aftershocks are enormous….

Korwin

[quote=Tizzy;317]
    The aftershocks are enormous….
    [/quote]Sigh, ](*,)
    eARC! eARC, eARC eARC! eARC, eARC eARC! eARC, eARC eARC! eARC, eARC eARC! eARC, eARC

or

start the beta reading! start the beta reading! start the beta reading! start the beta reading!

[-o< [-o< [-o<

Tizzy

The author is taking forever…he’s been writing since before the last book came out (he never actually stopped once he opened the hole).

And he’s still only about about 2 days later! (Admittedly he’s not been doing this full time 24×7, lazy scoundrel. If he were a demon he wouldn’t need to sleep).

So many people all running around crazy, I’m getting dizzy with the scene edits….

It’s a wonder he hasn’t shifted to two columns to write multiple simultaneous story lines side by side…

It looks like this is going to be another “stop when you can’t squeeze any more pages into the dead tree and still read the text with a magnifying glass” books.

Rosver

I’ve heard (and even experience) that writers have sometimes develop the desire to to drop nuclear bombs and kill every character in the story just so that it would end. Hehe.

I’ve writen some short stories before and even try to write a novel (not able to finish), and I should say, writing is a bitch! Still I do wish the writer to speed up. The suspese. My God! Can’t stand it. Almost.

Well, expect me to jump for joy when the book is finaly done.

The two collumn writing seem to be a good idea! Never thought of that when I’m writing.

Tizzy

Well, you understand that is a very common fantasy for most demons.

I think every demon would love to be in that situation.

My friend Boggy just got to live out that fantasy a while back, but rather than zap the guy, that would have been too merciful, he tore him a new one, or two or three, and dismembered him and his family and well…you’ve probably heard him tell the story, he’s starting to sound like a one track record.

If you are experiencing these fantasies like this, perhaps you are a closet demon? Or maybe a half demon?

Half demons do show up on Earth. I explain it all to Tom in Book II when I have to sit him down and teach him about the Incubae and the Succubae.

Amazing no one every told him that, and here it’s almost time for him to have the ‘talk’ with Rupert….

Yes, clearly you think like a demon. Good material to work with.

Naturally, Lenamare is pretty menial, but he did make Exaturd sweat, which quite frankly, not a lot of demons can do.

So, I do appreciate the thorn he is being in Exi’s side.

Caltrops aren’t very big, but if you get enough of them, you can bring down a knight on a horse.

Oh, and I think you have a spelling mistake:

I don’t [i][b]H[/b][/i]ate my accursed master I [b]ATE[/b] my accursed master. Just a difference of one letter, but it is a significant character.

Actually, I haven’t eaten all accursed masters. For some strange reason, most of them end up going insane and blowing themselves up.

Usually it’s when I ask them if I can move in and live with them so I can be of service around the clock and calendar.

Tizzy

Yes, clearly you think like a demon. Good material to work with.

Naturally, Lenamare is pretty menial, but he did make Exaturd sweat, which quite frankly, not a lot of demons can do.

So, I do appreciate the thorn he is being in Exi’s side.

Caltrops aren’t very big, but if you get enough of them, you can bring down a knight on a horse.

Oh, and I think you have a spelling mistake:

I don’t [i][b]H[/b][/i]ate my accursed master I [b]ATE[/b] my accursed master. Just a difference of one letter, but it is a significant character.

Actually, I haven’t eaten all accursed masters. For some strange reason, most of them end up going insane and blowing themselves up.

Usually it’s when I ask them if I can move in and live with them so I can be of service around the clock and calendar.

Rosver

I always thought that Tom zapping Lenamare is a given. It was bound to happen. Sigh! It seems I was wrong. It would been fun.

I agree with JMBT, Lenamare should be placed where he belongs. No one should have such big ego. If Tom is not able to Zap him, atleast Tom could implant command to Lenamare’s brain to hit himself. It might not be as satisfying but it would be funny. But then, Tizzy seems able to do just that. Freaky.

It would be sad when it is time for Tom to ‘talk’ to Rupert. I was also wondering what would happen after. It would be heartbreaking I guess.

Tizzy

Well, I’m pretty sure Lenamare won’t be summoning Tom anytime soon. My suspicion is that once he sees one of the ballings of the fight he might not feel like eating for a while and will have to do a “liquid lunch” (meaning booze).

I am betting Tom really doesn’t want to have the “talk” with Rupert. And I am betting that he’s worried the some crazed loose lipped demon will spill the beans during a rant.

Fortunately for Tom, he doesn’t have any demons like that hanging out with him–those types are a real pain to be around…

Jonnyboi

I will(dam you tizzy) admit that Lenamare is an exceedingly skilled wizard and much to my chagrin, that he is a smart man. However, even though he has given Exador a painful headache, Lenamare has had the fortune of Exador restraining his abilities in order to fit in. I mean Exador can’t pull out all the demon moves he otherwise could have employed or else his human facade would crumble.

Lenamare is strong for a human, but that’s just it…he’s only a man, a smart and lucky one perhaps, but i think that should Exador pull his full power to bear then Lenamare will ,of course, bend over for you tizzy. =)

Tizzy

Well, if he’s not, he’d better!

The shit is really about to hit the storm.

Things were pretty straightforward and simple in book 1. In book 2, things start to get complicated and people begin to get a tad bit paranoid.

However, I can assure you that said paranoia is completely justified.

Rosver

Well, may I ask a question? Will Edwyrd work with Lenamare on this? It seems to in the first book. It might be good though.

And there is Talarius who might have become indentured to Tom. Would Tom use the knight to fight his enemies?

And yes I’m fishing for spoilers. LOL.

Tizzy

Well, things are going to get a bit nasty…Edwyrd really doesn’t like Lenamare…but when push comes to shove enemy of my enemy…who knows…Stalin, Churchill, Roosevelt were strange bedfellows…

Lenamare, barely knows Edwyrd exists….

Talarius is a hard sell. If I were a Seer, I don’t think I’d want to place bets on where he ends up going. He’s not a “bad” person, he’s just a huge idealogue and devoted to his cause…

Rosver

I think Lenamare does know Edwyrd exist. The ‘leave it to your bettere’ debacle while they were having a meal together should make the name Edwyrd stick to Lenamare’s mind.

As for Talarius. Sigh. He might had just become an ornament in the next book I think. He has nothing to do in the abyss lacking the necessary method to be able to travel practically in the abyss.

By the way. Tom pretending to be Edwyrd is a very powerful animage, as it appear to Maelen, wouldn’t that attract other animages attention? Powerful people never escape the spotlight really. In Edwyrd’s case, it seems that Maelen is gossiping about it with other wizzards and animages drawing attention to Edwyrd. That would mean that other powerful animages might appear and take Edwyrds measure. That might also attract some junior animages who wants to be tutored by skilled animages, which Edwyrd seems to be.

Jonnyboi

It’ll take time for the other animages to find out about Edyward and aside from that, I thought that people who name themselves “animages” aren’t exactly popular in the mage society. I do agree that other junior animages may become bespectacled at how fast Edyward is learning diciplines or how advanced he is at his age, but i doubt that they’d come to him unless they’ve seen it for themselves as it would be hard for Ed to spread his name due to his appearance. However, since Talarius and the Vicar believed that he is either an agent of Demon Tom or is Demon Tom then his name will surely be known among the Tiernon faith after all this.

Hey Tizzy, speaking of the vicar, how does the vicar and other high priest of Tiernon view the animage edyward? I thought they believed him to be either Tom or an agent of his, but Tom wasn’t stupid enough to shapeshift to Ed and he shapeshifted to someone else.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 165 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.