Beta sign ups??

Welcome To Astlan Forums Doom’s Day Beta sign ups??

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 120 total)
  • Author
    D’il

Hey Tizzy,

You’ve seriously got to get T-A-G pumped up to finish these books. I can send some more Doom metal selections from the Blind and my offer to loan him a few demonic devs to help with the day job still stands. Oh yeah, I’ll help with the beta too.

Cheers,

D

Tizzy

That sounds like a good idea!

Of course, T-A-G and I are feuding on the moment.

I was informed that on Facebook he blamed the delays on me for not dictating to him!

I’ve told him everything that’s happened up through Book 7, he’s just very slow. And now he’s blaming me.

Unfortunately, I can’t respond to defend myself because I was banned from FB because Zuckerberg is a wimp, and “had a bad experience” with some “oregano” that I sold him. I assure you, I only sell quality products!

What a wimp!

N718

I also want to be a beta demon!

Merc

Eagerly awaiting the point in time when I can descend into beta-demonhood .

Might one inquire when that glorious event will happen 😀

Tizzy

For the answer to that question, you’ll need to get in line behind me!

I’ve been asking that lazy T-A-G for some time now when he’s gonna get his act together and go to beta-Tizzation!

So far, D’Crickets.

Stiff666

Tizzy, can I get an ounce of weed to help me with the waiting please?

Tizzy

An ounce?

If you do that much at once, you’ll overshoot Astlan and probably end up 3 multiverses over….

Hmm, sounds like a great party game! We spin the bottle, whoever it lands on does an ounce of Demon Weed and has to report back to us within the next thousand years where they ended up (need to give them time to get back). Hmm, wondering if we need to wait for their return before spinning again? Could end up being a VERY long party if so.

Thinking we do it asynchronously, so we don’t wait for each person to come back before we spin again.

But who will be left to clean up the empty bodies?

Maybe need to have a chaperone. I already know Reggie won’t agree to be the chaperone. Nor would Arghy, nor Phaesty or Volly, Tom probably would though. I sometimes get the feeling he doesn’t like weed.

Tizzy

Well, I saw T-A-G pounding away at his keyboard most all day yesterday. Hoping he’s getting there.

But to be honest, I am not thinking July.

Will cross fingers for August, late August….

As has happened before, he paused for a bit on OOA, and then got on a roll on Book IV, but OOA is the closest to completion, simply because Book IV is twice as long, or is planned to be. It has a maximum size based on how many pages and how small a font the Dead Tree edition can be. OOA and COA were always thought to be shorter books.

OOA will be multiple books where 2 OOA = 1 DOA roughly.

COA I am not sure on, these are all single POV, so in COA vol II I might do a different POV not sure yet. I just know where COA concludes, and maybe that is Happily Ever After. Too soon to tell, and too many other plotlines for T-A-G to deal with.

DOA is expected to be about 7 books, although it could be more, at one time it was to be a Trilogy of Trilogies, but that is 9 books, which is not a prime number so that means 7, 11 or 13 and obviously, 7 and 13 are more significant, and thus auspicious than 11.

The problem is T-A-G has gone all GRRM and to get to 13 books might take longer than a human lifetime.

Gelcube

That’s ok, you just have to catch his soul before he dies, and stuff it into a golem or something and make him finish!

I’ve been lurking here since the first book and finally decided to make an account! I am willing to trade my soul for beta-demonization. Will that work O’ great and powerful Tizzy?

Tizzy

Super!

[SPOILER]

Trig, Varn Starsplitter and Dargh and Agletha Star Strider are finally on their way to the DSG and eventually the DOTA!

Seemed like they were stuck on that starbase in the Gradhagingr system forever getting the Skull Crusher repaired and then upgraded with the latest Doomnology.

Of course, Phaestus’ avatars are hanging back trying to upgrade the rest of the horde.

[/SPOILER]

Knowing T-A-G I am sure the beta will be ready in a short eon!

Gelcube

YAY!

I would like to sign up as a beta demon please! I’ve read each book too many times to count by this point! :-({|=

Tizzy

Eggsalad! err…Eggselent…Excellent! Yeah, that’s the ticket.

Kharon

If you are still taking beta readers I would be more than willing.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 120 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.