Beta sign ups??

Welcome To Astlan Forums Doom’s Day Beta sign ups??

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 120 total)
  • Author
    Gelcube

I LOVE spam! Especially those yummy cans it comes in. Gives some tang to it.

Tizzy

[quote=Gelcube;7888] I LOVE spam! Especially those yummy cans it comes in. Gives some tang to it.[/quote]

Hmm, that would improve the taste!

Al’mudo

So which Book’s beta will come first?

Tizzy

OOA:ITN
    DOA: Volume IV
    COA:ITW

Is the current official game plan according to T-A-G, although at this point, I am taking everything he says with a shot of virgin’s blood. Not sure I believe him.

Heeiman

I too would like to sign up for beta please :).

Tizzy

You know, reminiscing on it, back in “the day” (the first Beta for Book II) we used to require

[color=darkred][i][size=8][i]Blood Signatures[/i][/size][/i][/color]

to sign up.

Just goes to show where T-A-G’s standards have gone…

Estbrooke

Count me in!

Tizzy

[size=7][color=green]TotalCount=TotalCount+1[/color][/size]

Counted.

scweeb

Yes if beta is starting please count me in as well. Going to need to re read the series again

Tizzy

I am afraid you should not get your hopes up.

I am thinking T-A-G has fallen into one of the black holes in OOA:ITN cause he’s definitely moving in some relativistic time frame compared to everyone else. The rest of the world ages while he stay eternally old writing the books.

Msterbewer

How do I sighn up for the beta?

skizzlord

I love this series and would definitely like to read any and all betas

Tizzy

When he’s finally ready (and right now I am starting to think I may have to phoenix cycle before he’s ready) T-A-G will post a magical button in the forums that you click on.

Once you do that, your senses will be opened to the semi-infinite worlds of maybe (not)! And you can shred a defenseless little book with your mighty talons!

Chuck

Where do the Beta demons fall in the hierarchy

Tizzy

Sorry for the late reply, was stuck on a less than pleasant world for a bit. Couldn’t even get my AOL Dialup connection to work!

That’s an interesting question, because they are a very weird sort of demon.

Unlike normal demons, they can be killed, don’t have physical claws (their claws only work on electronic documents) and are susceptible to disease and extremes in temperatures.

However, they are one of the very few creatures that can literally f***Up a demon prince, a god, or entire planets. Their e-claws can rend time and space, distort reality and change destiny.

The Norns only wish they had such power!

So, I suppose they are more like Time Demons, or Time Wraiths if you happen to live in a localverse that has a speedforce. Hmm, is Barry Allen a beta demon of sorts? He definitely screws up time a lot.

Sorry, about that indecipherable digression, started talking about a localverse I am sure none of you are aware of. Really shouldn’t do that, your localverse doesn’t have a speedforce, so I’m just talking gibberish to you.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 120 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.