Beta sign ups??

Welcome To Astlan Forums Doom’s Day Beta sign ups??

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 120 total)
  • Author

Sign me up for Beta please.

Tizzy

Everyone posting here will get an email letting them know when betas are getting ready and where the link to beta-tize is.

Dunan

Sign me up for Beta please

Tizzy

Shore Thang!

Hmm, however, I am uncertain as to whether it is Scylla or Charybdis at this distance…anyone wanna go check for me?

QuickLobster

Count me in for the beta as well. Hope everything is going well. I am very excited for the next book.

Malahadiel

Would my soul be enough to becoming a beta ? If yes , then who needs a soul anyway.

Tizzy

[quote=Malahadiel;7874]Would my soul be enough to becoming a beta ? If yes , then who needs a soul anyway.[/quote]

Yes that will do very nicely thank you!

Tizzy

[quote=Puck;7875]We appreciate the updates tizzy, imagine, if you weren’t here The Author Guy would become one of those jerks that say their releasing books and then not say anything for four years and then do it all over again[/quote]

My suspicion is that if takes a GRRM length of time to write a next book, he think’s he’ll get a GRRM deal with HBO.

Bwah hah hah!

Best he’s going to get is maybe a Crackle deal! Hah Hah!

Apologies to any Crackle fans out there. Was going to say Hulu, but apparently they do have one hit show, something about a misogynistic utopia or something like that. Ooh, no CBS All Access yes! That’s about on par with Crackle yes? Their show is Star Trek: Discovering a Ratings Blackhole!

I’d like to say DCU, but really like Titans and Doom Patrol. Do not see the point of the rest of that network.

Skaar

Sigh me up for the Beta please!

Tizzy

Signed

Mokobogo

I think I’ve already asked but you never know when your being invaded by foreign memories so. I’d like to join the beta as well

Tizzy

Never hurts, when T-A-G gives me the word, I am going to go fishing in all the current Beta forum topics to see who’s posted in them and generate a big notification list, anyone in any of the 3 or so Beta Signups will get a notice for each book as they happen. You can then click or not click to betatize yourself.

Ephedrine

Signatorio! (i.e. sign me up pls)

Hello there!. Sign me up for the Beta’s as they come please.

Tizzy

I promise to spam you both when the Beta’s begin!

By which I mean, I’ll get a wizard to turn you into spam!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 120 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.