Beta CoA:ITW

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 118 total)
  • Author
    Tizzy

That sounds like a much more alliterate name for the book!

Would probably help sales in Oorstemoth too.

Mikey

[quote=Tizzy;7261]The question I have is this: If you party in deep space, can anyone hear the rave?[/quote]

You’d be radiating (heat) in the infrared spectrum, and if the music makes your container walls vibrate, that vibration could be detected from the photons.

Gelcube

It really depends on what dimensions they’re playing in/out/into. As the quantum waveforms resonate across the subspace barrier, you’d totally be able to detect them!

Tizzy

Excellent point! And I am thinking one that Trig might have noted since that topic is right up his alley!

QuickLobster

I am a little late to the party, but if we are still signing up for the beta, I want in.

Tizzy

Cool.

This is sort of a very unofficial list. An official topic for signups on a per book basis will be created closer to time.

This topic was sort of going to be that, but it was so long ago now, that T-A-G will start a new one about a month before each beta begins.

There will be countdown messages in the groups.

We are, however, actually, hopefully, maybe, getting somewhere in the vicinity of the distant, remote neighborhood of OOA:ITN beta. T-A-G is hoping to start OOA:ITN Beta in Q1 of 2018.

We shall see.

Tizzy

Korwin

Good, will check the Forum more often then.

MtSharky

Also hoping to put my name down for all 3 beta’s if T-A-G is taking names

Tizzy

Taking names and…well, whatever people do with names they take. I know wizards use them to enslave people, not sure what authors do…

Gelcube

Use the names to create para-sympathetic links to leech creative energies for their voracious appetites.

Tizzy

That sounds tasty!

Al’mudo

still signing up?

Tizzy

You are not in any danger of running out of time….

T-A-G is being horribly lazy, claiming he wants to “eat food” for some reason, so he is wasting way too much time on some sort of “day job” rather than writing 24x7x365 like he should!

Tizzy

[quote=Lunarmage;7495]

I mean really. How dare that mortal have the audacity of having to partake of food to remain alive to write these exquisite books.[/quote]

Exactly, the nerve!

And, the worst part, “write” is too strong a term, it’s more like transcribe my notes, anecdotes and recollections. He’s at best a ghost-writer for me! And I’ve told him all this stuff that happened and he can’t seem to get it organized and written down in any reasonable period of time.

Of course, my biggest gripe is that, even from early on, he somehow decided to focus more on Tom as the principle protagonist, rather than the one true protagonist: ME!

Sheesh, I’m telling the story to T-A-G, why am I relegated to some sort of third person narrator? It should all be first (and ok, maybe fourth) person from my point of view!

I want in on any betas as well, but I can’t get my account verified I keep getting an error[cursing]

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 118 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.