Beta CoA:ITW

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 118 total)
  • Author
    Tizzy

Then tell your friend Yerp to join the forums!

:d/

Skaar

Me 6

All three are running neck and neck for wordcount; however, given that Doom’s Day (#4) is twice as long, it’s half as far as long.

This weekend, OOA (OOotA) has the most momentum, I suspect it and ITW will be neck and neck as to which gets to Beta first, which I sort of think will put the second place in line for Beta after the first one to get there, since I don’t think I want to do Beta for both at the same time, but we’ll see.

T-A-G

Winter

i love, beta season, sign me up again

Tizzy

On this topic, of OOoA gets done first, do people signing up here want in that as well?

T-A-G is not sure which will be done first.

LCSpartan051

YES, I want it too!

Tisslils

How far along are you in right now, TAG?

smw

So, Tizzy, how do I get on “the list”. Just how exclusive is this club?

Join the list by posting in this forum. You joined!

I know about Patreon for artists, I should have figured it would work about as well for authors.

I think the artists/authors provide exclusive or advanced access to patreons, the question would be: would such “gifts” slow down the books?
    E.g. periodic shorts stories to patreons does take some time away from writing the main books.

Nonetheless, it is certainly worth consideration.

edit note: When originally writing this post, I was apparently being possessed by Tizzy, however, having gotten out today and gotten some exorcise, I feel more myself.

Giwdul

I want in too.

QuickLobster

I would like in as well

Ivan

Me too

Ben

Helloooo

Not been on the site for a while, been very poorly. Just wanted to know if we’re near any of the Beta’s yet? I knoe book 4 won’t be for a while but I though the estimate for ITW was around may so now start of june thought I’d check. Want to be beta for all 3 please x

I am rather far behind due to my day job and the fact that the smaller books are taking more effort than I expected. Mainly because they are very new stories that have a lot of details to work out. I have a very good roadmap for the main book, but less of one for the side books.

So it will be a few months before the next beta.

Lodrik

I dont want to sound rude but is a relieve to know that you have a roadmap for the main books. The story is great but I feared (in a tiny corner of my heart) that you no aim clear idea for the coming books (it seems impossible to wing a story this “big”)
    We cant wait for more ^^

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 118 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.