Beta CoA:ITW

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 118 total)
  • Author
    Tizzy

And now you’ve got me doing it, repeating myself, that is.

But on the other hand, I can’t think of anyone I want to repeat more than myself, so this is a good thing.

Tizzy
    —————————————————————————————————————————
    Sounds good.

As the beta’s draw near (within a week or two of them) T-A-G will harvest all the names oe people who’ve posted in the appropriate forums for each book and email them and let them know.

There will also be an announcement in the forums, and in all cases a magical link, that when clicked will bestow Beta Demon powers on the clicker, allowing them to see certain alternate timelines, realities and possible futures.

Please add me as well. I’ve been lurking like a shadow demon in this forum. It’s hard for me to come into the light like this, but please please, for the all fathers sake please add me. Otherwise …insert evil action… will be committed upon you in front of your children

Tizzy

I understand, but carefully exercising, pushing against the light–that’s how you get stronger.

Sure, it may take you a few thousand, or ten thousand, or hundred thousand years, but eventually you’ll expand your cool darkness and be a giant shadow like Morthador capable of darkening an entire city in the middle of the day!

Gelcube

Why would you want darkness when you could have awesome, slick, gelatin?

Tizzy

Darkness is cool, I thought gelatin liked to stay cool?

So Darkness should be your friend? Maybe it’s just me but I only meet gelatinous cubes in deep dark dungeons…

Seems to me that a Shadow demon would be great for a gelatinous cube that wanted to move to a different dungeon.

Although, given your speed, it would probably need to be a very powerful shadow to keep you dark and cool all day, and the next, and next, and next, and…

I also don’t see a lot of gelatinous cubes in theAbyss. Which is one reason I think they like coolness (not cold like on the mountain tops where their is liquid nitrogen snow)

Now, I’m not saying there aren’t any D’Jellos, but…I just haven’t yet met any.

I assume a D’Jello’s hooves, horns and wings would also be made of gelatin, so it could be interesting (and very messy) to watch them flap their wings as they fly.

Since they would regenerate any wing jello that flew off would come back pretty quick…so really very messy.

Gelcube

Well, there are stories of Fiendish Cubes, but I’ve never met one. Don’t know about the wings. I’m not even sure they’d HAVE wings. Maybe one day I’ll get “D”ed and we’ll find out.

You could follow Tizzy around and ingest his cookie crumbs and maybe get seen by a wizard…

Gelcube

I’ll pass on that. Wizards are jerks.

Besides, it’s still unknown if I even have a soul.

Tizzy

So golems are discussed, the process is not that different for other arcane devices as for creating a golem and imbuing it with a spirit.

GameGraphix

[quote=Tizzy;7579]Darkness is cool, I thought gelatin liked to stay cool?

So Darkness should be your friend? Maybe it’s just me but I only meet gelatinous cubes in deep dark dungeons…

Seems to me that a Shadow demon would be great for a gelatinous cube that wanted to move to a different dungeon.

Although, given your speed, it would probably need to be a very powerful shadow to keep you dark and cool all day, and the next, and next, and next, and…

I also don’t see a lot of gelatinous cubes in theAbyss. Which is one reason I think they like coolness (not cold like on the mountain tops where their is liquid nitrogen snow)

Now, I’m not saying there aren’t any D’Jellos, but…I just haven’t yet met any.

I assume a D’Jello’s hooves, horns and wings would also be made of gelatin, so it could be interesting (and very messy) to watch them flap their wings as they fly.

Since they would regenerate any wing jello that flew off would come back pretty quick…so really very messy.[/quote]

I don’t think the D’Jellos are in the Abyss any more….didn’t they appear in that movie as extras and not return????

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ybwWr_id9A[/YOUTUBE]

Tizzy

Eeeeek!

They escaped! Or someone summoned them.

They are much more active than your average gelatinous cube! Clearly a sign of demonic power!

=d>

Korwin

Just to be shure, I did not miss any beta E-Mail, correct?

Tizzy

Nope.

T-A-G is still out to lunch. Although he is at least typing again. I would say “writing” is still too strong a term, not until I have an opportunity to read what he is typing.

His fall was horrible, he had like a bajillion tiny excuses about family in hospital with cancer, hackers running rampant over his client and destroying months and months of his work.

You know trivial details that are just sad excuses for not writing.

I want to put my name in to be a beta demon , if i am not to late , actually for any of the 3 books .

Tizzy

You are not late at all.

T-A-G is late!

Horribly! Hideously! Horrendously! (and lazily) Behind!

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 118 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.