Beta CoA:ITW

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 118 total)
  • Author
    Ben

Me too for beta of all new books. Is may the estimate for book 4 or ITW?

i want to sign in to both.
    into the wilds beta and oak orks beta.

Tizzy

All three will be beta’d, if T-A-G ever gets off his butt and finishes them.

If he needs it I am available should he decide to transcribe from spoken word to paper, although naturally that would take much longer than straight writing.

Ben

[quote=Tizzy;7092]Betas have not started.

T-A-G is being VERY VERY S…L…O…W…!

[/quote]

Oh dear oh dear

Havn’t been on here for a couple of months – I’ve been being tortured by a surgeon demon. Was hoping to come on here and find a beta released. Are they anywhere near or still months away?

Tizzy

Hmm,

Interesting, I’ve heard that on some planets they have been teaching dragons to do that.

Wonder if they have any of those dragons on T-A-G’s world

Puck

Yerp wants in. *bribes tizzy with bagels*

I want in on any beta’s there are please.
    [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o<

Not anywhere near where I wanted to be.

I got attacked by “work demons” forcing me to earn money by doing things that generate revenue faster…prior to that, I was stuck in a Facebook new spiral…that place is probably worse than youtube in terms of preventing things getting done.

On the plus side, I’ve been doing lots of plotting and scene planning, so the overall stories are improving even if the word count is.

And actually, this is important, once I have the story down and start typing, I can generate a lot of words fast, but doing that requires me to sort of charge up by not writing for periods and telling the story over and over in my head in different ways. This happened for all the other books. The difference is that I’m working on 3 books at the moment…and actually that’s now finding myself annoyed at how it’s affected my focus.

Tizzy

So here starts the list!

Tisslils

I don’t need invites to this party!

Ben

[quote=The Author Guy;6919]Not anywhere near where I wanted to be.

I got attacked by “work demons” forcing me to earn money by doing things that generate revenue faster…prior to that, I was stuck in a Facebook new spiral…that place is probably worse than youtube in terms of preventing things getting done.

On the plus side, I’ve been doing lots of plotting and scene planning, so the overall stories are improving even if the word count is.

And actually, this is important, once I have the story down and start typing, I can generate a lot of words fast, but doing that requires me to sort of charge up by not writing for periods and telling the story over and over in my head in different ways. This happened for all the other books. The difference is that I’m working on 3 books at the moment…and actually that’s now finding myself annoyed at how it’s affected my focus.

[/quote]

Have you thought about joining Patreon.com? It’s a fantastic website designed to allow people to fund authors they like . . . to become their ‘Patron’. Only instead of in the old days where a write would have a single uer rich patron, the idea is for a small ammount of money to come from many people. It’s been so successful that many ‘amature’ writers have been able to give up their day jobs and focus soley on writing. Just thought I’d mention it x x x

Tizzy

Betas have not started.

T-A-G is being VERY VERY S…L…O…W…!

Qrystof

I’d love to get in for all the betas if I could. I’ve been waiting for the books!! Where you been tizzy??

Tizzy

Hmm

Thinking of things happening right now in the Antilles Cluster and if they are partying…music yes, but not so sure everyone would be radiating a lot of heat. Although, I guess they would, since no one is at 3 degrees Kelvin, there is a limit to how quickly one can reach ambient temperature in outer space.

So, with sufficiently fine resolution, it would be possible to at least “see” the music.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 118 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.