Wizards and Demons

Welcome To Astlan Forums Astlan-General Wizards and Demons

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    Korwin

[quote=Tizzy;7812]Why does everyone always assume that I am crazy?[/quote]Oh, we dont.
    It’s either
    you are crazy
    or,
    you are very, very, very good at misdirection

But since you are claiming to not be the Big C, we are humoring you with the first option.
    If it’s the second option, you being Big C. becomes much more likely.

Tizzy

Why does everyone always assume that I am crazy?

I think one of the defining characteristics of psychosis is not realizing you are crazy.

Did you ever stop and think that maybe everyone else is crazy and I am the only person in the multiverse who is truly sane?

Lunarmage

I would also like to point out the conversation between Tizzy and Arg-nargoloth. If Tizzy didn’t have a direct hand in Orcus’ return, or at the very least he was the Shaman who gave the prophecy.

Korwin

[quote=Tizzy;7758]There people go again!

Why do people keep confusing me with the Concordenax? any time we’re in the same room together, it’s blatantly obvious we look nothing alike. [/quote]
    The problem being, nobody ever saw you both in the same room… =d>
    Or even saw the Concordenax, I’m pretty shure we have book references about this. (About the C. not being around for a reeaaaallly long time)

My hypothesis about Tizzy:
    There is a powerfull demon, he is bored. Let’s call him Demon Prince Tisdale.
    He doesn’t want to Phönix cycle. He invents an new personality named Tizzy and this new personality is in charge most of the time. After Orcus slaying he woke up and set the Rebirth of Orcus in motion.

So the times, when Tizzy is making sense and talking about something interesting, it’s when the original personality took over.

Another hypotesis about the whereabout of the Big C., is he imprisioned in the Tartarus?

Tizzy

OOH!!

I like the idea of a Knowledge Book Demon! =d>

Although for some poor sap’s sake, I hope Lilith never hears about this idea or she’ll start making them! First summon them with a circle of people convinced the new demon is (has the form of) a book. In particular, if the person is like a librarian or an author, it should be really easy.

It would really suck to be a book, trapped on a shelf, or worse yet, used as a doorstop!

And then, random people come along and fondle your pages…

Hmm, well depending on who is doing the fondling, that could be kind of kinky! :d/

HouseMimic

Well, demonpossesed, living or even living demonpossesed Grimoires are actually pretty common in Fantasy. After all no Wizard wants to spend days searching his library for whatever spell he needs, noot to mention the necessity to transport the entire ibrary if he goes on a journey. A living Grimoire is an elegant solution to that problem. Also if the book really belongs to Tizzy it doesn`t really have to be alive. It could simply be the equivalent of a little black book, containing Tizzy`s thoughts about all the people he meets in the Abyss and therefore a list off more or less all true Demonnames (excluding Dragons). This would put it in line with other popular MacGuffins ike the list with the secret identities of all CIA-operatives.

Tizzy

[blink][huh] :-s :-k 8-[ :-”

BTW, pretty sure I saw a MacGuffin in the lobby of the local AMC Theater, just sitting there getting drunk.

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.