Role of Demons in History

Welcome To Astlan Forums Astlan-General Role of Demons in History

Viewing 2 posts - 76 through 77 (of 77 total)
  • Author

Off topic question here but I do not know how big Astlanian Dragons are so how big are they compared to a dragon like Smaug?

Tom is 12 ft tall and he killed that Dragon so maybe a better comparison would be how big is a Dragon relative to Tom?

Tizzy

Well, I’m not an expert on Astlanian dragons, because I don’t get to see that many, I know the Demon Dragons which I suppose are D’Dragons…

I sort of think that the Abyss dragons are the demon form of dragons summoned from other worlds like humans/elves/etc that become demons. But not sure.

I have seen quite a variety of size in demon dragons from almost human sized to really really huge, bigger than Smaug, btw, he was a great fellow, little paranoid, admittedly, but nice guy as dragons go…

I can speak to the ice dragons that I fought, those had about a 25-30 wing span (hard to tell cause they were flapping) So they would have a slightly large wingspan and body than Tom. Probably about the same size as the one he fought, although I never saw his myself.

Of course, not sure those things are really dragons cause, they were meltable/made out of ice. I am reasonably certain that the dragons those orcs ride in their raiding parties are organic, living creatures.

Actually, if you look at that picture on this [url=http://www.astlan.net/Home/AstrometryAstrology.aspx]website.[/url] You can get a pretty good idea of the organic type in Astlan.

The orcgre is about 10 feet tall, his slave is about the same height as Rupert, maybe a bit taller. The other orcs range in height from about 5’7 to 8′ tall.

Viewing 2 posts - 76 through 77 (of 77 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.