Killing Demons

Welcome To Astlan Forums Into The Abyss Killing Demons

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 123 total)
  • Author
    Tizzy

Hmm,

Do you know that Cooling Cantrip that Gastrope’ taught Jenn? That seems to work for them. My cave is about the same altitude is Tom’s. However, I actually have furniture. It took some experimentation…I tried this “mod” stuff made out of white plastic, but it tended to stick to you pretty bad.

I finally realized that metal framed chairs with asbestos upholstery and cushions worked the best.

So it’s really quite comfortable. And nicely scented!

Rosver

Where did you get those. I thought you can’t make gates. Did you steal them from other demons?

Tizzy

Hmm,

Well, considering the name of this topic is “Killing Demons” (a name I’ve never liked) I am a little scared to tell you that I used “The Scientific Method”

[-o< o:) No, actually they aren't as fancy as it sounds. it's all rather cobbled together by demons, I got some friends to help me steal some metal garden furniture and then we raided this place called Home Despot or something. Not really sure why one would want a Despot in one's home, but that's not really my problem. Anyway, in actuality, the cushions, which we tied down with wires was this pink 'insulation" stuff, which was scratchy so we covered it in denim that we stole. We then got pillow cases to supplement the rather tacky upholstery job, and filled those with asbestos. I myself have a very nice divan that I use. Unfortunately I don't have a chair big enough for Tom.

Maou

How big do humanoid demons get in the higher levels?

Tizzy

Oddly enough Bigger isn’t always badder.

A lot of the physically largest demons are III’s and IV’s. I sort of think of it as maxing out physical prowess before magical prowess starts to increase.

Now, maybe Arch demons and Princes are really super huge and burly, but they typically don’t go around like that as it’s hard to get through doors, cave entrances, [i][b]sit on furniture,[/b][/i] etc. when you are 60 feet tall or taller.

So they, I assume, take on smaller forms.

Rosver

@Tizzy:

It sounds all slapdash to me. And I really cringed about the interior decoration.

And haven’t any of them broke down because of wear and heat? Many things aren’t really designed to be seated by scaly, thorny and horny beings. It is a lot like a cat using your curtains as a scratch post. The curtains won’t survive. Those metal chairs probably create scratchy noises when you sit on them.

Tizzy

I really don’t like where this thread is going.

I didn’t like it from the start, given it’s name….this is adding to my misgivings…

So much for the fuzzy wuzzy feelings I was feeling a few minutes ago…

Korwin

I don’t think there is an Demon corpse there when you kill his body (or even if the Demon dies the final death), so no skining the demon.

Rosver

Hmmm. Very limited fauna there.

Talarius at least would be very exotic there.

How could a basilisk pull a coach? How could you even hitch it to a coach?

No mention of poop.

Tizzy

Well, I’m thinking you’d have to have a blind demon hitch it.

Or you could have a stone golem do it. They’re already stoned, hmm, I wonder if that would let me hitch one up?

I’ve never seen basilisk poop. I wonder if it’s rocks, or maybe bricks. I wonder if they’d bounce off the street pavement and hit the driver in the face?

Rosver

Well basilisk seems to be too inconvinient. Why would anybody want to hitch them? You demons seems to be a master of absurdity and pointlessness at times. Is it a problem with insanity?

Tizzy

I’m not sure, because remember I’m the standard bearer for sanity. I’m the one who is sane, remember everyone who thinks I am insane, is actually insane, they just don’t realize it. And that characteristic is the big difference between psychosis and neurosis, neurotics know they’re messed up, psychotics don’t.

Now to be honest, I may, at times be a little neurotic (who isn’t) but I am absolutely certain I’m not psychotic.

Tizzy

What goofy guise?

Never been to Disney Land or World.

Rosver

Maybe a better description would be comic relief. Really you are more comic that intimidating. Jenn isn’t even scared of you. Well, she is a fried of sorts but being a demon, not being feared is quite…

Madfox11

[quote=Rosver;1095]Maybe a better description would be comic relief. Really you are more comic that intimidating. Jenn isn’t even scared of you. Well, she is a fried of sorts but being a demon, not being feared is quite…[/quote]

Handy setup before you trick them into doing something stupid or evil?

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 123 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.