The Concordenax

Welcome To Astlan Forums Doom’s Day The Concordenax

Viewing 14 posts - 46 through 59 (of 59 total)
  • Author

I’m pretty sure that Tizzy is the Concordenax, we have seen plenty of evidence that he is hiding things. There is his, pipe, papers and stash that he can manifest, which as a fiend, he shouldn’t be able to. There is the fact that he has been around an extremely long time and everyone in the Abyss knows him as well as Tiernon and others, and he has the unique ability to detect new arrivals. He has either prophetic knowledge of future events or is forcing things to happen as he has described, and prophecies require a deity to oversee it, and no god we have met was aware that Orcus/Tom would be reborn. He also has demonstrated massive powers such as killing the most accomplished mind reaver, ergo he has very strong animage powers.

Only Samuel and Lilith have claimed to see him, so Tizzy could have just shape-changed into his current form, which he could probably do, since he can manifest other things. Tizzy also responds strangely when the Concordenax is mentioned, by suddenly coughing or a foreshadowing comment. It has also been said that the Concordenax would have to be so old that he would be crazy and Tizzy is… Tizzy.

Tizzy

Hmm, :-k

Singkun and Loki for sure….

Oh, yeah, Orcus, of course, too bad he doesn’t yet remember that, or he’d back me up!

Gelcube

The Cord in the Ax thingy-guy-demon daddy. If he was a physical manifestation of the Abyss, it’s very unlikely he could be eaten, and his power absorbed. As a Cube, that scenario is unacceptable. Every being has the right to be eaten and absorbed by me!

:-“

Gelcube

I wish Satan or Santa or whoever had brought ME a cerebus for Christmas when I was a young cube-ling!

Tizzy

Oh my me!

If you haven’t warmed the cockles of my hearts, I don’t know what can.

Such a tender and heartwarming tale!

This should be on the Hellmark Channel!

It’s perfect for it!

A truly classic Christmas tale!

Thank you for such a lovely tail!

Mikey

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Awp2GbrOARk[/youtube]

Tizzy

Oh, yes, that would give you indigestion.

Also, since the Abyss is literally inorganic, you wouldn’t get much. Just the bacterial demons in its guts. (I.e. all of us living here)

Tizzy

I’m sorry, who is getting eaten?

And I assume we are talking literally? Or as in that body of “Christ” diet that some types like? Or is this something sexual?

I’m up for one of the three, I’ll leave it to you to guess which one.

Gelcube

The Mesopotamian goddess Siris was the patron of beer who is conceived of as a demon. Not really evil, she just is. Not sure why she’d be like an AI prison warden, though. Maybe Tom thinks Tartarus sounds like her?

That’s a really interesting theory, though. Be kind of creepy thinking he’s watching everyone all the time, though. Like some Earth’s have the mythical Satan, who creeps on kids all the time. Knows when they’re sleeping, knows when they’re awake. Knows if they’ve been bad or good, and all that jazz. Sounds like a real winner.

Don’t think that’s the case, though. I mean, if he knew everything, all the time, how could you ever eat him and take his power? That’s just an unacceptable scenario.

Tizzy

That is a very interesting idea….

I mean, it’s true for Tartarus…or sort of. We do refer to the AI as Tartarus, and she talks to Tom and others.

Sounds suspiciously like someone named ‘Siri’ according to Tom. Don’t know who that is.

Lodrik

lets just remember that some beings are places, they form avatars to interact with other beings but they are more. Gaia=Planet Earth ect.

Whats to say that the Concordenax is not the Abyss? That would make him a peeping tom and all that but who cares… (its not his fault if people start screwing ON TOP OF HIM! << back me up on this Tizzy!) Just sitting around all day ^^

Tizzy

Sam is not that great with gifts.

So normally, you wouldn’t be in much luck. However, a Cerebus Hound is something he has been known to give people, so maybe if you ever have any cubelings, you could write him a letter on their behalf.

Tizzy

Gelcube

Naw, the Cube-lings already have Piranha Dogs. They chew everything. They’re cute, but hard to keep in kibble, lumber, and hunting fodder.

Tizzy

[quote=Korwin;8208]That would explain Tizzy’s ability to smell the newcommers.
    [/quote]

Not to be modest, but I have to admit that it’s not infallible. A nice hot tub of popcorn can really throw me off, bad.

Not most movie theater popcorn, that’s generally motor oil, however many art house and smaller chains use real butter and it’s very confusing.

Viewing 14 posts - 46 through 59 (of 59 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.