The Concordenax

Welcome To Astlan Forums Doom’s Day The Concordenax

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 59 total)
  • Author

“Hidden Content (You must be registered and reply to the message to see the hidden Content.)” so i have to reply when i cant even see what you said? what?

Could be, anything’s possible. Don’t expect Tizzy to agree with you, though.

Zeravar

[quote=Dirk Flamberge;7007]”Hidden Content (You must be registered and reply to the message to see the hidden Content.)” so i have to reply when i cant even see what you said? what?[/quote]

Sorry, Dirk and others; on a mobile and can’t really see the options. I just choose and hope it works the way I’ve intended. [blush]

Went back and fixed it, so shouldn’t have any problems now

Puck

Silly Tizzy, if you want something that will survive the Abyss, try this

[img]https://i.gadgets360cdn.com/large/Nokia_1100_full_1480507289029.png[/img]

Tizzy

I think I recognize that little hand…it belongs to a certain archdemon who is mysteriously absent from his tower in the Courts of Chaos!

Zeravar

Don’t let him hear you; he’s notorious for being very unappreciative of those who talk about how small his hands are. I hear he’s got a bunch of thugs from Russia who’ll shit on the windshield of your car or cut the brakeline! Then again, he’s got a shirt attention span for anything not about him……..

Tizzy

OOOOHHHHHHH :d/

I like that theory!

Alternatively, maybe i ate the Concordenax and am having indigestion?

I am sure it will pass, eventually, but it will take some time. The Concordenax has a LOT of fiber…I mean an awful lot of fiber…

Bradyman

My theory right now is that Tizzy isn’t actually Tizzy.

Tizzy has been around for almost forever, and has presumably been annoying people for at least that long. My thought is that the Concordenax got fed up with him and killed him and tried to devour his soul. Tizzy then somehow possessed him. When the concept of devouring souls came up, Tom was told that the victim can sometimes fight back and even take over, or worse. So Tizzy is almost two full demons, which could explain his appearance, insanity, use of powers he claims not to have, and the many historical instances of someone named Tisdale ( or a derivative) saving the day, among other things. The demon weed could help his multiple personality issues.

I didn’t explain it very well, but it seems reasonable to me.

Bradyman

I’m pretty sure that the Concordenax is a person, since it is mentioned at at least one point that only a few demons were left that had seen him.
    Tizzy’s notebook is just his notebook. It doesn’t make stuff true, he just writes what happens and what he plans. Prophecies require a deity to make them happen. For the book to be able to make stuff happen, someone else would have to help it, which defeats the purpose of the book doing it.

Tizzy

That lazy good for nothing author guy got very little done this summer, claims he was busy earning short term currency or something.

He has, however, recently been back to the grindstone and making progress on the three books, so the race to see which gets to beta first is back on.

Ben

Hi Tizzy just thought I’d check in and see if there was an ETA for book 4 beta yet?

Tizzy

I refuse to comment on these speculations as I may, or may not, resemble some or any of the aforementioned accusations!

:-“

Coatl

If Tizzy says heโ€™s not the Concordenax, then I think we should believe him.o:) Who are we to argue with the god of demons, after all.:d/

Lyndrek

Bradyman,
    a
    no one says they have personally met the Concordenax, others just assume people like Lilith and Sam have. And then you have Tisdale there, refering to it as leathery hided old square. Also full of fiber.

Maybe we will find out who is wrong in the next book. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Are you sure they weren’t just being polite?

Zeravar

Tizzy, I’d like to point out that you already have a job as Stash Master of Doom. I’ll also mention that you have that job for as long as Doom stands and you live. And since everyone who wants to kill you mysteriously forgets everytime, I’m pretty sure you won’t be dying of anything anytime soon. Besides, if you die, then we’ll only have TAG to tell us the story.

Edit: You don’t need a paying job either, what with all those gems and metals in Mount Doom.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 59 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.