Rambles and Speculations

Welcome To Astlan Forums The Apostles of Doom Rambles and Speculations

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 347 total)
  • Author
    Gelcube

Gasp! (if I had lungs, that’s EXACTLY the sound I’d make)

O.M.G. My corners are wiggling I’m so excited!

I believe the humans make this noise when really excited?

SQUEE!

Skaar

Humans are always excited, tho I’ve never heard one say SQUEEE!!! Around me it’s mostly crying and screaming and sometimes messing themselves ( weren’t they suppose to be potty trained) it’s all quite annoying especially when your trying to ask for directions

Tizzy

I think SQUEEE!!! is the noise someone makes when their loud squeal is abruptly cut off by shoving one of their various body parts down their throats.

I’m sure I musta heard it more than a few times over the millenia, but you know how it goes, one torture session blends into another.

Tizzy

In that case, you’d love Demon Twister, you are required to get an appendage on the colored dot, if you can’t manage it, one of the Game Masters will assist by detaching a limb to place on the spot.

Hmm, so that’s what the D’Orcs were playing with Lilith’s demon army…

Grant

Is book 3 ready yet I am looking forward to making the SQUEEE!! sound as soon as i can read it i have extra limbs i can donate for demon twister 🙂

Mikey

[quote=Grant;3632]looking forward to making the SQUEEE!! sound[/quote]

[url=http://pbfcomics.com/275/][img]http://pbfcomics.com/archive_b/PBF275-The_Offenders.png[/img][/url]

Tizzy

T-A-G is writing along this weekend, first solid writing period in several weeks.

Trying to squeeze out the SQUEEE!s as soon as possible.

Puck

Yaaaas

JMX

Happy dance

Winter

re-read the books in preparation, and I’ve decided that i really want to know why the djinn refer to tiernon as ‘the false god’

that and i want more tamarin story

but regardless, im ready for a new book in my life

Gelcube

Oh, great catch! “False God”, indeed! Makes me wonder how Tiernon became a god.

And speculation on how Tamarin may be chasing Tom for some “anchoring exercises” in Book 3 makes for some amusing thoughts. After all, Tom is a Dark Overlord now. They always have the best groupies.

Puck

How exciting! Granted we should take things Tizzy says carefully! But still! Hopefully Tom ignores her : I

Skaar

I think Tom exploring the limits of physicality with Tamarin is definitely needed, it’s a great stress reliever, and he definitely has a mountain a stressful things to worry about

Tizzy

If he doesn’t want to, I suppose then, as his closest and bestest friend in the multiverse, it falls to me to fulfill his obligations as a djinni master.

As his friend, if it falls to me to bear this burden, assisting Tamarin in exploring physicality, then bear I shall. As many times as it takes for her to understand all there is to know.

You all know me, the most selfless and honorable demon in the Abyss, he who can always be counted upon when the chips are down. It’s just what I do.

:^o

Puck

As altruistic as you are Tizzy : I Skaar may be right. My distaste for romantic nonsense aside someone more Toms level (yea, cause shes not a bazillion year old metaphysical entity) is good for him : I.

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 347 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.