Need continuous updates and spoilers Please

Welcome To Astlan Forums Into The Abyss Need continuous updates and spoilers Please

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 67 total)
  • Author
    Maou

Don’t ask Tizzy for spoilers, sure he does have knowledge of what’s going on, but most of what he spews are delusions and madness. I will admit that every now and then you find something of interest from him, but it is normally a passing remark. He is also very old, confused, and lucky. He has managed to live for thousands of years if he can recognize Ramses. He is intelligent as he has managed to offend many people of power and survived. Ask Jerry. Tizzy tells him things and Jerry translates it to a sane format.

Also do you grow your weed or get it from a supplier. Also do things actually grow in the abyss and if so what. I know that demons have food their and drinks that don’t boil. One last question, why hasn’t anybody made some form of demonic plant that can spread across the abyss. You could eat it, it could gather animus, and it will give demons something to fight that is only a nuisance unless further tampered with.

Maou

I have no interest in your pipe after what Tom said.

Also makes sense that demons ate everything edible. They have politics for fun, and if that is the most entertaining thing around, they live in a bleak pace.

The Denubian plane sounds interesting. Also are planes at fixed locations in space, or do they float, and what keeps a plane like the Denubian plane from merging violently with a more hospitable plane or you know interacting with the nearby planes in a negative manner?

What’s wrong with my pipe? What did Tom say? Is he talking about me behind my back?

I think it’s Astral grease or something that keeps the planes apart. Or maybe it’s simply that they all exist in Orthogonal Quantum States and thus can’t cross or merge.

We do know that Quantum Field Fluctuations do occur and on occasion planes bifurcate permanently. The key being orthogonality. Once a newly divergent plane establishes a unique rest state, or steady state and has it’s own set of propagators (Greens Functions in mathematics), the probabilities of it intersecting with another plane in the exact same rest state are to all intents and purposes nil. Meaning, you’d need too many completely random differences to perfectly align and match for the two planes to align.

In another discussion, somewhere, possibly at Amazon, I talk about the Infinite Worlds of Maybe and why they don’t really exist, at least not for very long. It is also tied to why people’s memories get foggy over time. It’s because all the small differences that spawned the “maybe” worlds get collapsed into a single quantum state. This explains how some people can remember something one way, and others a different way. The people who remember alternatively had more energy invested into one of the collapsed alternate universes and so remember it that way. Whereas many others remember a different path. And still others don’t remember for sure.

Lucifer

I suppose now is a bad time to mention my degree in law and that brief span of time as an attorney:-({|= …

Lucifer

[quote=Tizzy;275]Well, clearly none of your friends are mortgage lenders or work for credit card companies, banks, investment firms or tech startups otherwise they would realize that this is simply Standard Operating Procedure in the business world.

:^o[/quote]

You forgot insurance agencies.

Tizzy

Excellent point!

See, signing in blood is a completely normal business activity. Nothing untoward about it!

Lucifer

Except, you know, communicable STDs and the general stigma associated with signing a contract in blood and the manner used to obtain the blood and the general unpleasantness involved in the whole situation, your own irate fury at being screwed over, etc., etc. Did I miss anything?

Tizzy

Hmm

I don’t know, [b]I[/b] have never had any irate fury over any blood contracts. Of course, that’s because I write all the contracts myself…

Remember, one of the problems with being a “Certified” Demon is that every few decades you have to go [b]back[/b] to law school for both refreshers and new theories in contract law, litigation, and now days, patent and IP laws…

It’s a lot like teacher re-certification, only much more expensive.

And if you doubt that I am a certified demon, just ask anyone who has every met me, they will all attest that I am “certifiable.”

Lucifer

I agree. You’re definitely certifiable. However I think the both of us forgot one giant bloodsucking problem: lawyers. They have to be demonic or undead in some manner

Tizzy

You have a degree in law…and a brief span as a lawyer?

How brief of a span? One lifetime’s worth? say 60 or 70 years?

That would be forgivable; on the other hand if you kept practicing law for more than 1 or 2 centuries, you’d pretty much need to have a stake rammed through your heart.

Nothing personal, but I’m just looking after the best interest of the rest of the multiverse.

Of course, if you’d also spent time as a “Business Consultant” well, then…things get even worse…

Tizzy

Well of course, but I didn’t mention them because no self respecting demon would want to be associated with “lawyers”

Oooh, please, I may be evil, but I’m not that evil….

[-(

Tizzy

Vulgar creature? Says the guy who spent 3 Centuries being a lawyer?

That level of kettle calling the pot black is almost worthy of my good friend the Demon Prince Darth Cheney. Heartless fiend he is. (Literally–he treats them like batteries: keeps draining them dry and then needing to go out and steal another one). Haven’t seen him recently, although I’ve heard he was promoting wars in some far off plane of existence. Some tidal backwater or other.

All I can say is that vampires really suck.

Although of course, I’ll still be bittorrenting the final season of True Blood down to my mirror. Now, I do have to admit, if I were to work with a vampire, it would have to be Pam. She’s a class act. Too bad about her maker getting toasted. While I do love me a bit of Fried Swede now and then, he was probably overcooked.

When I was alive? I’m about as alive as I ever get, afraid. Although some mornings I feel more dead than others. Those Damned Denubians, you sometimes get a spiked batch. Although admittedly, you have to drink a lot to find the spiked batches.

Rosver

Vampires books especially vampire romances is just ewww! Please! Don’t ever let me experience such trauma.

Lucifer

Cheney? That bastard still owes me fifty virgins!

Lucifer

I think you forget something my friend…I am a lawyer. And not just any lawyer either. Oh no!I’m a fucking contract lawyer and now that I know where to find that bastard I’m going to throw the Book at him. For those of you who don’t know what the Book is, it is an inescapable torture device which holds all the most serene, non-violent and extremely boring facts and knowledge of all Existence. Worst of all, it contains no less than three million math essay questions. Either Cheney gives me my virgins or he spends all of eternity memorizing the Book’s contents. :d/ Victory is soon to be mine!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 67 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.