Excrathadorus Mortis and sentir fallon timeline?

Welcome To Astlan Forums Complex Issues or Questions Excrathadorus Mortis and sentir fallon timeline?

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    GameGraphix

[quote=The Author Guy;5871]See perception is everything discussion in the Beta forums.

He’s actually only a fiend, he has simply convinced everyone that he’s an archdemon and he gets away with it!

[/quote]

It’s a shame that the Abyss is so dry (except for Mount Doom) – Trump would have made a perfect Slime Demon….

Oh, and in the original version, there was a World Trade Center instead of a Freedom Tower, just to be clear…but Trump Tower was there…

OMG

I had forgotten this, so after i found it in the current version I went back….

Way back…to a 1995 AmiPro file. And it’s there.

So this is “original” Demon. Trump has been a scary archdemon from the first drafts of Into the Abyss…

Little did I know at the time, what horrors would await us!

LCSpartan051

Isn’t Trump an Archdemon? I remember in book 1 that the courts of Chaos had a Trump Tower, and that Tizzy had met the guy and found him unpleasant.

It’s a great knife! Greatest knife there ever was! It was made by Trump Industries, so naturally, it’s gotta be the best!

Great for schmears! or use it with a fork to cut your pizza up into fork sized chunks!

Mikey

For the love of small cute dogs, just don’t let Trump win. I have a feeling that EM is just a butter knife he picked up once for a schmear.

Occam’s razor.

Yep, that is the most likely scenario.

Mikey

So, I thought I’d just bring this up: Europe welcomes educated, professional immigrants, especially culturally compatible ones.

Here, you can experience something completely different, and still go home every evening to the same level of comfort and stability you’ve come to expect.

You can have your pick of climates, cultures and cuisines.

If you’re not great with languages, pick a country where the natives all speak English, and expect to speak it in the workplace, even if the native language might take some time to pick up.

Your kids will pick it up in a flash in any case, even with the high-quality European educational system there to challenge them.

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.