When are we going to see You-Know-Who in the books?

Welcome To Astlan Forums Doom’s Day When are we going to see You-Know-Who in the books?

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Zeravar

Always knew the old bastard was an arsehole. The question is, why don’t more people see it? I mean, really? The 3 big monotheistic religions all say that DU is the same, yet there are orders to kill off the others in the Qur’an! He’s obviously playing them off each other to collect their animus early to make sure they don’t convert to someone else! Sure, the other gods are gone NOW, but with enough worship, they COULD, theoretically, come back and that means less for Piggy.

Tizzy

Yep. They certainly could come back. A lot of them left though, because he’d hoovered up so much of the mana on the planet, they were having trouble raising enough to justify the investment. There are still some places though that they could use as a breach head. But it would take a lot of work.

Lodrik

nonsense, they had enough of this shithole…
    The spartans literally had a statue of Ares in chains, what god wants to work with this lunatics?
    (the idea to lay Ares in chains so the spirit of war wont ever leave sparta is great, but LUNATICS!)

It was your idea Tizzy, wasnt it?

Tizzy

Sure, I’ll take credit for it!

What am I taking credit for? Knocking the gods off Earth? Sure….

Puck

Does anyone know who Mellisandre’s angel man at arms is?

Tizzy

🙂 Very logical gifts!

As to Salvatore’? I have met him before. However, he’s much uglier now than he normally is, he is frighteningly lacking in appendages, if you ask me.

Seriously? How do people get by with only two arms? There are days when I’m forced to use one of my feet to scratch my belly because my four hands are full!

Puck

Drat you tizzy! tease!

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.