Verifying Account

Welcome To Astlan Forums This Website Forum Verifying Account

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Puck

Didn’t you get all kinds of props for your cookies?

Tizzy

Apparently they do…

I authorized the second one the 2401 one….if you want the other, just let me know!

I as well have not received a verification email and its been a few days. And I dont use gmail or yahoo. Do the gremlins really hate me..?

Tizzy

Well, technically I don’t throw the intestines themselves…

The goal is to throw a person at the wall and see if you can get their intestines to stick. Most of the other organs don’t have enough surface area to stick after the squish….

Asmodeus

Thnx o great demon master…… its was kinda throw ’em all at the wall and see wat sticks(i heard its Tizzy third favorite game with intestines) sorry for the trouble.

You are now verified.

If you want to be a beta demon, there is a link in the shoutbox.

Hello, I’ve registered but haven’t recieved a confirmation email. Help, please?

OK, you are verified. If you want to be in the Beta the link is in the shoutbox at the top of the forums.

Tizzy

OK, I’ve got Vaselle to add some cryptic runes to my mail server’s DNS records; Vaselle tells me that by the time the records “propagate” the evil SPF counter spell used by these wacky wizards will be broken and my emails will go through.

Or maybe nothing will get through ever again.

We shall see.

Tizzy

Heylo!

I have verified you. What kind of mail do you have? Is it google? apple? microsoft?

You will want to log off and back on for full access.

Tizzy

B Ellis

That was quick, thanks.

I’m using an email service from a UK company called Andrews & Arnold.

Tizzy

Hmm,

The problem was supposedly from what’s called Sender Protection Framework, where some email systems check to verify if a server is authorized to send email from a domain.

I updated this in the DNS records and that should have fixed it, it did seem to cut down on this problem. But not completely.

Need to try something different.

Tizzy

Wow, that’s very weird, everyone gets sort of a first login “pass” on verification, you must have stayed logged in for quite some time….

You should be good now!

Tizzy

Rectificated!

You should be good.

Really don’t understand what their problem with this server is. MS and Google wizards hate this website. I’ve tried various SPF incantations and they still zap my emails…except for the the ones to me.

Which is very odd, the more that I think about it. You are a LIVE person which is MS and my email is hosted at Orifice 365 and I get notifications, the only reason I can think of that my messages get through is that I am sending to astlan.net from astlan.net

Sorry for delay.

Tizzy

Yeah, that could be tricky, they use the same email server as this site!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.