Verifying Account

Welcome To Astlan Forums This Website Forum Verifying Account

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Tizzy

Finally! Some respect! It’s only been what? 101,231 years, 4 Quarter Months and 3 days since the last time I had such respect?

Thank you!

lennymaster

Hi, same problem here.

Tizzy

Nope, not at all, if you are correct, you will be considered a psychotic errr psychic not sure which is which.

But be ware, there is a special place reserved in the Abyss for psychics, err, psychotics and I’m pretty sure it’s in my smoking lounge…but be grateful, we don’t have cancer in the Abyss! We’ve got Lilith instead!

I have zapped you to Registered/Authorized user, should be good.

B Ellis

Hi. Same problem here – I’ve checked and there is nothing in the Spam trap or junk folder.

Tisslils

Seems I never got verified either, Tizzy.

Tizzy

I emailed you, directly, just reply to verify address is correct.

Actually rather impressed/surprised/shocked you were able to post a few months after registration…not really sure what the whole point of email verification is if it doesn’t stop posting etc..

Good for you though since I thus saw this post and could email you to verify!

Tizzy

Lunarmage

I am glad to see that I am not the only one who has had this problem. I also never received a confirmation email. Can this be rectified by the all mighty Doom Stash Supplier?

Draconis

No Verification Email

Draconis

I never received a verification email. I checked my spam folder and couldn’t find it. I was hoping that someone might be able to resend the verification email so that I can verify my account.

Tizzy

Zip, zap, wap!

You are verificated!

What my minions are telling me is that there is that some email hosts are doing some checks that this current site is failing (DNS/reverse DNS lookup check)

In theory, this got fixed a week or two ago; however you registered before it was fixed.

Anyone else having an issue, post here or email me at Tizzy at astlan dot net

Tizzy

Iskanderun

I am also having this problem. Also, what happens if I post a Theory about a Secret and I’m right? Does that count as a spoiler?

Skaar

I have registered and have checked my email and spam but nothing has shown up, is there something else I’m suppose to do?

Tizzy

It’s those demon hating gremlins again at Yahoo and gmail. They don’t like the site email…need to do something about that…just don’t know what….

I have verified your Kamir account; if you’d prefer kamir02, just let me know.

Skaar

Kamir is good, Thanks Tizzy you are definitely the greatest demon around

Tizzy

:-k

Hmm, one would think so, but for some reason, I really don’t remember that well? Very odd. I only ate a couple dozen the night of the party.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.