TV Procedurals

Welcome To Astlan Forums TV, Movies, Web TV Procedurals

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Tizzy

[quote=Dirk Flamberge;7088]Apparently the town was originally known as Doghide, after the river, and was renamed in honour of one F.W. Tisdale, a CNR Employee. Western Canada’s biggest gun shoot out took place just east of Tisdale apparently. Tisdale’s old Motto used to be the “Land of Rape and Honey” due to its significance in both rapeseed(canola) and honey production, and is home to The world’s second largest honey bee statue.[/quote]

I have definitely heard that motto before, I think it’s the entire county/region, which is also called Tisdale. However, as the namesake of this community, I am reasonably certain that was an a posteriori retconning of the phrase to comport with modern sensibilities. As you probably know, we demons love coating our rape partners in honey, so when we eat them afterwords, it’s like a desert.

Although, I knew this one demon, he used to feed his rape partners honey instead of coating their outsides. Interestingly enough, that time in Denver when we went to Casa Bonita with my good friend Eric Cartman, he ate his sopapillas the exact same way. Maybe that’s how he got the idea?

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.